Chapter 20

Dani💕

Dani💕

"What we watching?" I feel an arm wrap around my neck as I feel the couch shift on the other side. He grabs some of my popcorn out of my bowl and I make a stank face.

"Madea's Family Runion" I laugh and he smacks his teeth.

"Ofcourse, this movie is hysterical." He laughs and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I cuddle my head into the crook of his neck and he rubs the side of my arm.

For some reason I was feeling really horny, and the scent of his cologne wasn't making it any easier for me.

"Hey baby I don't mind cutting this movie short..." I look up at him and he gives me a smirk.

"Ight babe comere." And with that he scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder, and i squeal.

"Put me down!!!"

He carries me upstairs into our bedroom and lays me on the bed. I agressively help him pull off his shirt, as he helps me remove my shirt and bra.

He leaves a trail of kisses down my neck all the way to my belly until he stops at my flower, kissing it theough my underwear.

He slowly pulls down my panties and I am leaking.

Can you say waterfalls???

He places his two fingers at my center and begins to slightly caress and rub on it.

"You're so wet baby." He continues to rub and then he enters his fingers, thrusting them in and out.

"Shit." I moan loudly.

He pulls his fingers out and I feel his lips latch on.

This man knows how to make me feel good everytime. He never fails.

Once he gets finished eating me out, he centers himself to enter me.

He inserts himself slowly, trying to make me feel at ease and comfortable, and a slight moan escapes my lips.

He begins to thrust his hips back and forth, and my moans begin to increase.

Damn this man was gifted.

"Shit Chris slow down."

*
*
*

I wake up to my body sweating bullets.