Chapter 11

Chris' POV🥰

Chris' POV🥰

I open the door and see Nia standing there trying to push past me to come in.

"Nia? What are you doing here? You aren't suppose to come get Ro til' tommorrow..."

"Nigga let me in. Where is my daughter? I hear you got someone to replace me." She says successfully pushing past, as she made her way through the door.

"What are you talking about? Ro is fine-" I was cut off by Nia "Wtf is she doing here?"

"I heard all that shit on TMZ and I need you to fall back from my daughter bitch!" Nia continued to raise her voice while walking over to Dani.

"Ro go to your room. I will meet you there in a little bit." She gets up and runs upstairs.

I stopped Nia from walking any closer to her by using my arm as Dani stood up looking like she was ready to pop off as Royalty just sat on the couch looking scared as hell.

"Who you calling a bitch? If you come at me, come at me correctly cuz if anyone is the bitch it's you." Dani says walking closer to Nia.

At this point I'm holding both of them back with my two arms and I am in the middle of them arguing. Without any warning both hands fly across my face and hear punching sounds.

They both unleash out of my hold and get on the floor and begin to fight. Damn these women are strong asf when they are mad. Dani was on top of Nia punching her in the face while Nia was on the bottom getting some hits in too.

I was trying to hold them back but they were hitting me in the face instead of hitting eachother.

They started slowing down on the punches and I could tell they were both getting tired. I broke up the fight and gently pulled Dani off of Nia.

"Ight yall that is enough! Dani go into the room wit Ro." I instructed her and she did as I said.

"No I don't want her nowhere near her!" Nia complains.

"Nia chill out! You won't even suppose to be here til' tomorrow. So, you can get your shit and get out of my house."

"Chris I don't want Royalty near that bitch!" Nia screams.

"Why, are you jealous of her or sum? Look... you came up in here acting way outta pocket fighting my girlfriend and making a big scene infront of our daughter! What kinda mother puts themselves in that kinda of situation? Obviously not a good one. Get out my house Nia ian gonna say it again." I spat leaving her speechless.

"Fuck you Chris. I will be here bright and early in the morning to come get Ro." She left out slamming the door behind her getting into her car speeding off.

I took a deep sigh and head to Royalty room where Dani and Ro were.

Next Day

"Now lemme hear that sexy voice of yours." I chuckle  and Dani gives me a toothy grin.