Chapter 4

Dani's POV💛

Dani's POV💛

I roll over in bed trying to wake myself up as I feel long, manly arms come pull me closer.

The sun is shining directly in our eyes at the moment. "Goodmorning Dani" Chris says in a low raspy voice as he tries to adjust his eyes to the light. Ugh that is so sexy lol.

"Hey um- goodmorning Chris." I say lifting my head up from his shirtless chest.

We both begin to sit up and make eye contact. He just gave me a warm smile and I gave him one in return.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick." I tell him and he just responds with an "ok" along with a smile.

I walk toward the bathroom and I lock the door, do my business, and begin to look in the mirror to fix my hair. I look like trash this morning, but it doesn't matter because I should be leaving soon anyways.

I walk out of the bathroom and make my way back to Chris' room to get my phone and the rest of my belongings from the guest bedroom.

Once I have everything I go downstairs to get Bri so we can leave, but this girl is still knocked out on the couch. Lord plz give me strength...

I groan a little to myself and see Chris in the kitchen on his phone eating cereal. I walk up to him and sit next to him in a stool chair and begin to talk.

"I know I kept saying this last night, but since me and Bri are about to leave... thank you so much Christopher." I say with a geniune smile.

He laughs really hard because I know this is like his thousandth time hearing me say 'Thank You' since last night.

I finally join in and he just gives me a hug. "Dani you are so cute and innocent." He says with a chuckle.

"Well thanks, I just really hate to intrude, especially since you didn't plan on keeping us over night."

"Babygirl I enjoyed your stay, trust me." He says with a smirk, and I just laugh.

"I enjoyed being here..." I say and it became very quiet.

"Did you want something to eat?? I know your hungry. Your a dancer, so that means you need nourishment." He says looking through his cabinets.

"Yea I can eat. What do you have?"

"Well I have cereal, frozen waffles, original bagels, and some grapes or strawberries." He says.

"Uhhh I think I will have the bagel and strawberries pleasee." I say with the biggest smile.

"Your order will be right up ma'am." He says while preparing my food. He is so adorable and sweet. I coulda made my own food tbh.

"Here ya go me lady." He says while placing my plate in front of me like a gentleman.