Chapter 8

WARNING! : This chapter may contain some inappropriate scenes... oof please forgive me🙈.

                                Chris' POV🖤

Chris' POV🖤

I walk out of the club with pure anger right now. Dani was all up on some nigga, drunk as hell, and that just pissed me off.

As I walk to the front to try and make my way to my car, I was stopped by cameras flashing in my face.

Damn. Can a nigga get a little bit of space from paparazzi? That shit's annoying.

My security comes behind me leading me toward the back of the club, so I won't be seen and to insure my safety.

I give one of my security my keys so he can drive my car to the back so I can get out quickly. As I hand him my keys and he begins to walk to the front I hear some disturbing noises.

I look to my body guard and we both start walking towards the noise that was in a darker area.

"Please get off of me." I hear slurred words and I see it's Dani!

"Get off of her nigga!" I jogged up to him and punch him in his face.

I push him to the ground and I only get 3 or 4 hits in until I feel Mike, my body guard, pull me off this nigga. He was on the ground and he was bleeding from his nose.

I hear Dani crying from behind me and I'm still in Mike's hold. I was shaking so bad to the fact that this nigga was about to rape her.

Seconds later, my other body guard pulls up with my car and I drown out all the noise around me, the only thing I hear is "Call the police."
_

Me, Dani, Mike, and Bri are in the car with nothing but complete silence. The radio isn't even on. Every couple of minutes I would hear Dani sniffle though, which made me feel bad.

We are on the way to drop off Dani and Bri. Me and Dani are in the two back seats while Mike is driving and Bri is in the passenger seat knocked out.

Dani sniffles again and I sigh. "Come here" I say simply.

Without even looking at me she scoots her body closer to me and places her head on my chest and I hold her head up with my arms stroking her hair.

I soon feel my shirt become damp and I hear Dani start to try and hold in her cry.

"Babygirl you can let it out." I finally speak in a whisper.

She remains quiet still trying to hold in her loud cries.

Soon we pull up to Bri' s house and Dani is asleep in my arms. I try to wake her up, but she tightens her grip around my torso.

"You might as well keep her with you, she prolly needs you right now." Bri says while getting out the car.

"Do you really think she needs me?" I ask.

"Well i mean, she not letting you go, so I would take that as a yes." She says with a chuckle.

"Ight then, Imma keep her until the morning, and then I can drop her off."

"Ok cool see ya tmr." She says then walks off into her place.
_

We arrive to my house and I know Dani is still drunk and tired, so I pick her up bridal style and make my way upstairs.

Surprisingly she isn't heavy so it won't as bad as I thought to carry her. I lay her on the bed and she slowly starts to wake up.

She was still in her outfit from the club so I picked her out one of my big white t-shirts. I decided to help her put it on since she seems unable to dress herself.

"Lift your arms up." I tell her.

She lifts her arms up so I can pull her shirt up and over her head.

"Ight now I need you to get up a little bit babygirl, so we can take your skirt off." She groans and shifts her butt up.

She is now left in just her bra and panties and I can't help but to admire her body.

"You like what you see?" She smirks at me and begins to put her arms around my neck pulling my face closer to hers.

"Hell yea I like what I see." I tell her and our lips clash together and she lays back on the bed bringing me down with her never breaking from the kiss. I grip her thighs as her legs wrap around my hips.

I break the kiss to take off my shirt and then I start back at her neck leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to her belly.

I then remove her panties and look at her to get permisson and she nods. I take my index and middle finger and curve them to remove her bottoms. I waste no time connecting my lips with her lady part as well as adding tongue. I begin to lick her sweet spot and push my tongue in.

I hear her moan with satisfaction and I find myself slipping two fingers in. I curve my fingers making her moan even louder than before.

"Ugh Chris-" She manages to slip out but I cut her off with a deep kiss.

I break the kiss and pull out my fingers and lick every drop of juice on them.

"You ready?" I look into her eyes and she looks back and nods her head 'yes' innocently.

I walk over to my drawer and pull out a magnum condom, pulling my pants down and slipping it on CJ.

I walk back over to the bed and we begin kissing again as I align myself to her entrance.

Ooo I'm about to dive in woahhhh.

{~}

So sex scenes ain't really my thang, but I did a lil sum just so y'all get the idea💀

XOXO❤️💋

Your author: Daja🗣

                       Vote, Comment, Share!