Chapter 16

Chris

Chris

"What the fuck yo..." I say to myself as the phone goes straight to voice mail.

I am currently trying to call Dani for the fourth time in a row and still no answer. I haven't talked to her in 4 days, and I am honestly getting worried.

I go to our messages and sigh before texting her again.

She making me want to have a heart attack over her ass. That's how worried I am.

Soon my door bell rings and I rush over to it expecting and hoping for it to be Dani, but it wasn't.

"Oh it's you." I sigh.

"You don't seem happy to see me." Ammika says with concern.

"Well you just weren't who I was expecting."

Ammika is an old fling. We used to mess around on and off. She was basically my main hoe, since I had others. Right now I am trying to cut her off because I am trying to be serious with Dani, but it just seems like she keeps popping back up in my life.

I admit we did fuck 3 weeks ago, but I promised myself that it would never happen again, and I cut all ties with her. But, here she is popping up at my front door like we on that type of level.

"Well I got sum for you, that I think you would like." She brushes past me and drops her trench coat down to the floor exposing her lingerie.

I ain't gonna lie. She looks sexy as hell right now.

No Chris! Snap out of it!

"You need to leave Ammika." I give her a stern look and she drops her smirk immediately, as her face turns to concern.

"What's wrong baby? Did I do something?" She whispers in my ear as she wonders her hands to explore my chest, under my shirt."

I get slight chills down my spine, fighting the urge to take this girl right here on the coach.

"Look Mika, we can't do this anymore, you know I gotta girl now, so you need to respect that shit. I blocked you for a reason, so don't keep showing up to my house." I look at her in her eyes, meaning every word.

"I don't get you Christopher. You was just in this pussy not even a whole month ago." She scruches up her face pointing towards her lower part. I cringe at her saying my full name.

"Well I don't want your pussy no more. Again.. I have a girlfriend and that is the only pussy cat I am worried about." I walk to the front door and open it.

"Now will you please pick up your coat off of my floor and leave." I motion toward the door, directing her to leave.

"You know what... Don't call me when you missing my company. I hope you and your girl work out, considering that she found out about us." She gives an evil smirk and begins to walk away, but I quickly grab her wrist.

"What in the hell are you talking about?" I turn her body around and she yanks her hand out of my grip.

"You know what I am talking about, I know your not living under a rock." She scoffs.

"I deadass don't know what you are talking about, unless you are crazy, or I foreal missed something."

"Yo girl, she knows about us and how you was going behind her back to be with me." She smirks again.

What is up with this girl and her crazy ass smirking?

"Bi- it was only one time... how the fuck did she even hear about this shit?"

"Mmm I don't know, but it seems like you got a lot of fixing to do... but in the mean time you can give me a call when your feeling lonely." She rubs my cheek before walking off.

Danielle (Dani)

My phone rings and notice Chris is calling. I let it ring all the way through.

I have been ignoring Chris for few days now. He is a selfish dickhead.

Like how hard is it to keep your dick in your pants to stay loyal to your girlfriend? I just don't get how niggas think. Like what be going through they minds when they decide to cheat? I wonder if he even cared.

Ughhh this is exactly why I have trust issues now. I knew what I was getting into the moment Chris and I began our relationship, but I was too dumb to realize that this isn't the best for me.

I let my thoughts embed in my mind and I feel warm tears trickle down my face.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass cup to pour some alcohol in it.

I pour some in my cup and immediately start drinking. I was drinking my emotions away. I finished the cup and decided to put it in the sink and just drink out of the bottle.

I managed to drink the whole bottle. Whoopie! Yo go girl! I didn't think I could do it, honestly.

I tried to put the bottle down on the table, but completely miss when I hear the noise of glass shattering on the ground.

"Ugh" was the only words I could muster up.

I was drunk out of my mind. My legs were shaking and I was stumbling over my feet as I made my way to my couch to cry.

Wait... why am I crying? He should be the one crying! I need to give him a piece of my mind and dump his ass. That's what I need to do.

I stumble to the door once I make my decision to make a surprise vist to Chris' house.

I start my car and pull off. I turn up my music really loud to drown out my thoughts while driving.

I sing along loudly to Girls Need Love by my baby Summer Walker, as I see bright lights come from my left side of me, and completely black out...

{~}

Short chapter💕 but a little interesting i guess... I haven't been in the best mood to write lately y'all. So please forgive me!

Please stay safe guys, and i love y'all!

Goodnight🥰💕

Share, Comment, Vote!!!