Chapter 13

Chris' POV

                                   Chris' POV

"So who is Ammika?" Dani says and catches me off guard. I fall quiet then looked at her, and we make eye contact.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you." She looks at me with dissappointment and disbelief as she reaches to grab her purse and begins to get up from the bench we were sitting at.

"Dani wait please." I gently grab her wrist and try to calm her down before she storms off. I really want her to give me the chance to explain.

"Lemme go." She says calmly, yet snatches her arm away from my grip aggressively. She turns her body so that we are face to face.

"Can you atleast give me a chance to explain, cuz' it aint like that bae." I stuff my hands in my pockets and give her a pleading look.

"Fine." She takes a really deep sigh and relaxes her shoulders from her being tense.

"She was a girl I was messing with before we got into a relationship. Once we made our relationship status official I dropped her."

She doesn't say anything but instead folds her arms and looks me in the eyes. She is literally staring into my soul right now, giving me the evil eye which is kinda making a nigga nervous.

"So tell me why you still have this bitch number, if you so called dropped her." She puts air quotations up using her index and middle finger when she says 'dropped'.

"Look Dani she is just a friend, nothing more." I walk closer to her and grab her hands and began stroking the right hand with my thumb.

"Mhm. Friend my ass, ion trust that Amina girl. She still trynna keep in contact with you and you letting her... which now makes me realize I really don't trust yo ass either." She rolls her eyes, letting loose of my hands.

"Alright baby look... imma delete her number...see." I go to Ammika contact name and show my phone screen to Dani and hit the delete and block bottons. "And done." I close my phone and shove it in my pocket.

"I still don't fully trust you, but I guess I do believe you." She sighs and I hold out my arms for a hug.

She looks at me funny and begins to roll her eyes while walking away.

I jog behind her and grab her by her slim waist from behind while putting my head in the crook of her neck.

My lips kiss the creases on her neck and she starts to giggle as we made our way to the car.

"Get off me weirdo." She wiggles out of my grip.

"You know you love this weirdo." I say as we both get in the car.

"I do."

                                             •••

Dani's POV

We pulled up to Chris house and get out the car. Instead of going inside of the house we go around the side of his house and set down our spray cans that we had bought from earlier.

"Let's see what you got babygirl." Chris picks up a black spray can and begins his masterpiece.

I take a deep breath and inhale the warm night air of California while closing my eyes, then reach down to grab a blue spray can.

"That's a bet." I say and begin to let the spray can guide me and allow me to express my creativity.

As I was painting I took a slight break to glance at Chris who was very focused on his art work. His art looks amazing so far, but that was expected.

One thing I know about Chris is that painting helps him relieve stress. So he is probably in a calm, settle mind space right now, and I didn't want to bother him.

As I am taking in his looks I admire his features. I love how his freckles sit right above his cheeks and how he is letting his beard grow out, which is now covering the shoe tattoo he has on the side of his face. Since Chris has a jacket on all I see is his skull tattoo on his right hand as he guides the spray can against the wall.

"Why you staring at me baby?" Chris speaks up, but still continues to focus on his creation.

"How you know I was looking at you?" I chuckle.

"Because I can literally feel yo laser beam eyes burning a hole in the side of my face." He laughs and I begin to pick up where I left off.

"Well if you must know... It's because I find you handsome." I said lowly.

"Well if YOU must know... I find you gorgeous in every way." He says while picking me up from the ground making me drop my spray can.

"Chrisssss put me down! You prolly made me mess up my art work!" I squel as he throws me over his shoulder, completely ignoring me. I continuously punch his back with both of my fist like a mad woman.

"Did you hear me Chris? I said put me down!" I say and he stops abruptly. It was silent for a second as I changed my position in the way he was carrying me. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and he had one arm under my back and the other under my legs for support.

"Chris you better not." I say as I see Chris standing right at the edge of the pool tempted to throw me in.

"But I will." He smirks.

"No! I say you better not!"

"Ok I won't." He takes a few steps away from the pool and I mentally sigh in relief, until he turns around with full speed.

"SIKE!" He yells, and in that moment I feel my body getting thrown into the pool but never lose my grip from Chris' neck, so instead of falling in by myself like he planned, he fell in with me.

"Your so childish! That's why yo ass fell in wimme." I stick out my tongue and he pretends to bite it.

"Mane your lucky that you had a good grip on my neck or yo fine ass woulda been in here all by yourself." He pulled my body closer to his.

"Yeah, yeah whatever..." I wrap my arms around his neck and he brings his lips to mine. I give him a few pecks before deepening the kiss.

He grips my booty and pulls me more closer than what we already were.  I can tell things were about to get heated in this pool, so I let Chris take off my soaked shirt, leaving me in my bra and pants.

He removed his shirt as well and began kissing me again. I stopped him.

"Wait Chrissy, what about our art work?"

"We can finish them up another day. All I want is you right now." He whispers the last part in my ear and went back to kissing my lips and then began moving to my neck, leaving hickies.

"Ok" I say breathlessly as that was the only thing I could manage to come out.

                                             {~}

Hope you enjoyed!

Please give me feedback and comment what you feel in these chapters💕

I lowkey wish Dani and Chris were an actually thing🥺

LOVE Y'ALL❤️💕

Your author: Daja🗣

                   Vote, Comment, and Share!