Chapter 6

"WTF is going on here?!" Karrueche says with pure anger on her face.

"Kae..." Chris begins with a sigh. "What are you doing here man?"

"Nevermind I am not doing this with you. I can't right now..." She says and storms off as Chris gets up to chase her.

While all this was going on, I was completely speechless. I just sat there in the seat frozen and focused all my attention on them. It was so awkward. I really hope I'm not going to be in a mix of anything. This is not what I was expecting...

Chris' POV

When Karrueche begins to storm off my natural instinct was to chase after her.

Me and Kae have been on and off for months before we officially called it off, and I thought she was completely over me because it simply seems like we can't get along anymore. We both came to an agreement that our relationship is not the same as it was before, especially since after Royalty, so I don't know why she seems so jealous right now.

"KAE!" I shouted her name, jogging to catch up to her, and gently grab her wrist.

"What?!" She snatches her hand away from my grip and snaps her body around to face towards me. We are now face to face.

"What's up with you? Why you acting like you just got cheated on or sum?" I say.

"Chris I said I'm not doing this with you... I just stopped by to give you this." She said with a sigh and handed me a bunch of paper documents.

I skimmed through most of the paperwork and I see the word 'Restraining Order'. I read through more and see that it says for 5 years. Instantly I get heated in the moment and began raising my voice.

"Yo why tf you giving me a restraining order for?" I began to say.

"Kae all we been through and you can't even trust me enough to just stay away from you on my own? You gotta bring the law into shit." I continue with a raised voice.

She looked down at her feet and let out a quick sigh. "Chris, I know we both still have love for eachother in our hearts, but I have a good feeling that this is the best way to go." She says.

"Nah fuck that Kae." I tell her simply and then walk off leaving her dumbfounded. I go back to the studio room and I see that Dani is no longer sitting where she once was. I let out a sigh. I guess she left.

I begin to call my lawyer and tell him about all this information.

Dani's POV

I was outside of the studio waiting for my ride. I called Bri to come pick me up because I felt so awkward sitting in that studio knowing that Chris and his girlfriend, ex, or whatever she is to him, are having issues.

Like it's none of my business, so I decided it would be best for me to leave.

I just really hope I didn't ruin their relationship. Ugh how could I be so stupid? I knew he used to date her, and now I feel like I ruined something. Trusting him was not the best move.

My phone starts ringing and I answer it hearing that it is Bri's voice.

"I'm 5 minutes away, so be ready."  She says.

"Ok sounds good bestie and thank you again, I love you!"

"Girl you are fine and I love you too bye!"

"Bye"
_

"Hey um Dani" I heard a voice come behind me.

I turn around and it's Chris with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Hey Chris..." I say very awkwardly.

"Uh- I just wanted to say that what you saw back there was a lot, and I owe you an explanation."

"Chris you don't owe me anything, what that was, was nun of my business." I scoffed.

"Yea but I know it must've been very uncomfortable for you. And I feel bad because I had you in that situation." He says.

"It's fine Chris really, again it is nun of my business." I say with a slight laugh, but he isn't laughing, he has the most serious face ever.

"Dani just to let you know... me and Kae aren't together she just complicated." He says and I just continue to look into his eyes. He seems genuine. But I'm just ready to go.

"Listen... I think I'm growing to like you, the more and more we hang out, I feel like we are connected." He finished and kept his gaze in my eyes and face and I just stare at him before speaking.

As I see Bri pull up I take a deep sigh and look away from him avoiding eye contact.

"Um my ride is pulling up now I will talk to you soon." I walk over to the car and get in and don't look back.

I'm pretty sure he is confused and I feel kinda bad for leaving him like that but, my emotions are all over the place.

It's not that I don't like Chris. I do. And I feel that connection when I'm around him. He is hella funny, sweet, and cute. But I guess I just couldn't handle my emotions tonight.

"You ok bookie?" Bri asks me while glancing over at me, then redirected her attention back on the road.

"Yea I'm ok." I say with a sigh.

"Mmhmm I know you aint ok. But, I can tell you don't wanna talk about it, so we can talk another time." She says with a sad face.

I don't say anything. I just slightly shake my head and lay back in the passenger seat and doze off to sleep until I arrive to my house.

                      {~}

Lil' filler for y'all... xoxo💋

Your Author: Daja🗣

                 Vote, Comment, and Share!!!