Chapter 12

Chris' POV (Fine self😍)

Me and Dani are currently in the recording studio with my manager/record producer, Anthony, working on her new single Easy.

We were both in the booth while Anthony was outside of the booth messing with the sounds and checking the flow of the song.

Dani finishes her part and then the chorus plays until' it's my verse.

When you pull up on my side, babe
Speeding on that 101 highway
Moving too fast can you feel the pace?
But you see that look in my face
And you know what it is
Pedal to the metal, all gas, no brakes
Girl, I would never get in your way
I'm 'a shut up and let you drive
Put that thing to the floor
One for the rideeeee

Dani joins in for her verse before we sing in unison for the chorus.

Make you feel lucky, lucky (lucky)
Make you wanna love me, love me (love me)
Baby, when you with me, with me (baby)
Got no worries, worries (worries)
I love it when you touch me, touch me (touch me)
Feelin' so lovely, lovely
Make me wanna love me, love me (ooh, oh)
Make me feel lucky, lucky (no, no, baby)

Let me catch ya vibe, let's just take our time
Just relax your mind and take it easy
Don't have to decide, you do, I do, I
Don't have to be mine, let's take it easyyyy.

"Yo that was dope!" Dani says with a chuckle.

"Yea it was mad dope, no thanks to you." I smile and she just playfully rolls her eyes. She lifts up her hand to try and shove me, but I grab it before it can touch my chest and pull her in for a kiss.

"Alright guys I am still here!" Anthony quickly says, through the mic, and makes up stop almost imediately before the kiss could get any further.

We both laugh and take our headphones off and hang them up on the mics. I begin to walk out of the booth and held my hand out for Dani to grab it.

"You guys sounded great. The song is basically done. We can make any slight adjustments or minor tweaks another day, and then we can discuss what day will be the best for you to release the song, sound good?" Anthony tells us.

"Yes sounds great." Me and Dani say in unison causing her to giggle.

"But thank you again Anthony for helping me and taking this chance with me." She gives him a smile and sticks out her hand so he can shake it.

"No problem girly, your a star in the making and I can already see your talent." He shakes her hand and gives her a wide smile.

" He shakes her hand and gives her a wide smile

                                  Dani's POV💚

"Awe thank you so much." Is all I could say to Anthony as he walked out of the studio. This honestly feels so unreal.

I'm not only recording a song with thee Chris Brown, but I am actually dating him. I am living every girls fantasy right now.

I was just a young girl from Miami, Florida, hoping to make it big one day. I mean I thought I was doing pretty good with my dance career, but this is on a whole other level.

"Daniiii" my thoughts were interupted by whining.

"Huh? What?"

"I asked if you wanted to get some icecream because I know it is hot as a bulls' ball sack outside." Chris looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Yeah sure Chrissy Pooh, you know icecream is my favorite."

"Of course I know, and what did I say about that gay ass name." He says getting serious.

"I like it." I say as I tap his nose and try to stand on my tippy toes to reach his height to kiss him.

He doesn't help me out by slouching or anything. Instead he stands up straight knowing I wont be able to reach him because of how short I am.

"Tall ass" I mumble under my breath as I give up and make my way to the door catching a slight attitude.

Soon I feel 2 long pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and chest from behind. "I'm sorry Dani baby, I loveee youuu." He says in my ear.

"Mhmm yeah whatever." I let him rock us side to side.

"Wowww... you don't love me back?" He loosens his grip and looks at me as I turn around.

"Mmm it's not like that..." I say and look away from him.

He sighs and looks me in the eyes. "I'm not going to be mad if you don't say you love me. I think we both will need time before we actually say those words. Our relationship is still pretty new, plus I won't taking it serious anyway."

"Oh ok cool..." I trail off.

                                              •••

"Um can I get two scoops of cookies n' cream." Chris spoke to the cashier.

"Your total will be $6.59." She says passing Chris the icecream literally shaking. She was really pretty she had dark waves with hazel eyes.

Chris gave her a wink when he handed her his card and she looked like she was about pass out. I kid you not she was really red.

"Stop messing wit her Chris." I whisper in his ear while he accepts his card.

"I'm just having a little fun." He whispers back and we tell her to have a great day and we walk off to eat.

We sat down and started eating our scoops out of one bowl and I would steal some icecream off of Chris' side.

"Aye! Stay on your own side." He whines.

"Your side just looks better." I poke my bottom lip out and pout.

"Why does it matter- nvm... here." He sighs playfully as he rotates the bowl so that his side of icecream was now mine. Mwahhahahahaha. I'm so picky.

I take another scoop of icecream in my mouth and savor the flavor.

"Mmmm. This is sooo good." I say and we both finish up our icecream.

"Lemme take a selfie on your phone." I tell Chris and he allows me to pick up his phone.

I begin taking a few selfies of myself and then I turn the camera so that we both are in the picture. I throw up the peace sign and scrunch up my face, while Chris sticks his middle figure up smiling.

"We are too goofy." He chuckles and I join in as I look through the recent pictures we took.

As I am looking through I see a message notification pop up on his phone with the contact saved as "Ammika😍🙈".

I didn't go through the messages but instead I just toss the phone on the table and fell in complete silence.

"You good?" Chris asks, and I can see him looking at me weirdly from my peripheral. I just stayed silent for a good minute.

I hope Chris knows I am crazy. I have that Dominican blood in me and I don't fall in love easy because I have a hard time trusting people. So I hope that the message is not what I think it is. Chris isn't dumb... is he?

I mean he is a celebrity maybe she is just an ex. I gather all my thoughts together before continuing to speak any further. I sigh to myself.

"...So who is Ammika?"

                                         {~}

Just a little filler chapter and ik i left y'all with a lil' cliff hanger. Sowyyy🥺👉🏾👈🏾

Your author: Daja🗣💕

Vote, Comment, and Share!!