Chapter 15 "Interview" (short)

Dani💕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dani💕

I mentally sigh to myself as I search through my closet trying to find something cute to wear today.

I have been in a really good mood recently because of how well my song has been doing. I had fans before, from my dancing, but ever since I released this song, my fan base grew.

So many people are asking me when am I going to drop an album or when am I going to release more songs.

I don't know exactly when I am going to drop my first album, but I know that it shouldn't be too much longer because I go to the studio almost everyday, and record songs non stop.

I still have a whole bunch of old songs that are pre- recorded, that I would like to touch up. So, some of my old songs will be released as singles.

My phones rings from the side of my bed and I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dani don't forget you have an interview with the breakfast club at 3 today." I hear Anthony's voice boom through the other line.

"Yeah I didn't forget." I sigh.

"You ight?" He asks.

"Yeah I am just a little nervous... I guess you can call it the first interview jitters." We both laugh.

"Well Dan don't be nervous. When you answer the questions, answer them from your heart. Don't think too hard, just let it flow naturally." He says.

"Thanks for the advice Ant, i needed that..." I take a deep breath.

"No problem girly, just make sure you wear something presentable and be ready by 2:30, so you can make it there on time."

"Alright dad I got it." I laugh.

I hear him chuckle on the other line and we both hang up.

"So Dani... you go by the name of DaniLeigh?" Charlemane asks me.

"Yes, but my real name is Danielle." I speak into the mic and flash a smile.

"So what made you come up with that name?" He asks.

"Well my nickname is Dani and my middle name is Leigh, so I put those names together.. and boom, you get DaniLeigh..." I chuckle.

"Oh well that seemed simple." DJ Envy says putting in his 2 cents.

"Well it wasn't that simple if it took me 2 days to find the perfect name." I say laughing and they were laughing along.