Chapter 29

Ruzhaan was blazing with fury and fear at the same time as he threw his phone hard crashing it pieces on the floor.

"Yeh wahi Delhi wala hai na jisse tu milne gaya tha? Kya bola wo?"
(He's that Delhi guy that you went to meet? What did he say?)

"He has my Rahina. And he's threatening me that he'll...." Ruzhaan shut his eyes banging his fist on the table.

"Don't worry. He won't lay finger on our bhabhi if I cut of his hands and cascatrate him. Let's go. I'll ready the boys."
Saying that Taha turned to leave.

"No need. He has called me alone."

"So what? You'll really go alone? Have you lost it already? That man us a beast. Don't you remember what happened last time? He managed to stab you even though we were there. His gang in huge....and he'll make sure you both don't get out alive." Taha warned.

"That beast has my Rahina. And do you really think I won't be able to handle such a small thug? I'll take him down and bring my wife back."

"She's not just your wife, but also my sister! And I'm not going there because I don't believe in you... I'm going for her. So shut your lecture and tell me where my sister is!"
Taha said firmly.

Ruzhaan smirked at his response.
"What magic had that little kitten casted on us? The people who didn't even cared about themselves are soo worked up for her."

"Guess we need to ask her ourselves when we bring her back."

Ruzhaan nodded.

"You're not going only by yourselves. I'm not coming too."

Both the men turned to the door and thier eyes widened, more with anger than shock to see Uzair!

"YOU?!" Ruzhaan growled.

"You finally decided to show up after almost killing me." Taha snapped.

"And I will admit that I'm slightly disappointed to see you standing alive right now." Uzair retorted callously.

"Why are you here?" Ruzhaan tried to stay calm.

"Rahina is in danger and I'm going to help save her."

"No one needs you. Get lost again before I kill you for real this time." Ruzhaan warned.

"She's my..."

"SHE'S MY WIFE!" Ruzhaan's voice echoed throughout the villa.
"... she's no one to you anymore. So leave." Ruzhaan cut him off.

"Well then... we'll have to ask her that ourselves." Uzair said.

####
My eyes flickered open to this throbbing pain in my head.

Where was I?
Why is there a white ceiling over my head?
Wasn't I going to the xerox shop?

I tried to move my limb but.... I couldn't?! I panicked. I was restrained. Spread out like a starfish in an unfamiliar room, onto someone else's bed.

What's going on!

Fragments of memories began forming a clear picture in my vision.

Leaving the college campus I went around searching for a Xerox shop. Then I entered an ally, someone was following me. Suddenly someone jumped in front of me and....

Then what?
Did they bring me here?

Panic and anxiety were overloading my brain. My heart was pounding and I was sweating badly. I was terrified now thrashing at my restraints but it was no use. All it did was scratch and burn through my skin.