Chapter 10

After a couple days, Ruzhaan took me to the Supermarket for shopping. I made a big list on my mobile. He first asked Taha to take me shopping but that guy dragged him out saying he was busy.

One by one I begun putting things in the cart that he was dragging behind me. It was quiet a sight to behold actually. A Mafia leader dragging shopping cart behind his wife.
I stopped at the utensils section. We need to buy a lot of those. It was soo exciting! There were soo many new things.

"Tsk! Women don't even get this excited when they're out to buy diamonds and you're getting excited seeing frying pans?" He mocked me.

"There are soo many offers and look...the casserole set is amazing too. Which one should I pick? The pink one has 4 pieces and the black one has 5."

"Then take the black one." He said bored.

"But the quality feels weak." I wrinkled my nose.

"Then buy the pink one."

"But they're only 4."

"Then buy the other one."

"It's more expensive."

"Who cares! I gave you my entire card."

"Still, we have to buy carefully. We can't compromise quality for price. We have to use them for years. Sometimes the cheaper ones are more durable and the expensive ones are bad."

"Then buy both of them!"

"Nah! What will I do with 2 sets of the same size? There's only one extra pot in here."

"Oh for God's sake lady just pick any one of them and start walking. It's been 10 mins." He grumbled annoyed.

"Fine! I'll take the pink one. Geez! You have no patience." I pouted
"Now let's go buy a handi!"

"There's more?!" He sank his head on the cart handle and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Yep! We also have to buy knives, spoons, ladles, crockery oh and also a cooker. Damn! I totally forgot about that....oh and then there's...."

"Bas...bas...pura mart hi kharidle tu. Mai jaa raha hu. Teri shopping khatam ho is janam mei toh bula lena."
(Enough...enough....just buy the entire mart. I'm leaving. If you ever finish your shopping in this life then call me.) He said angrily.

"Sacchi (Really)?" I beamed at him but he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Forget it! I'll stick around or else you'll get a chance to run away." He said.

I made a face.

∆∆∆∆
We got back home loaded with bags.

"Abe kaha mar gaye sab k sab?"
(Hey where is everyone dead at?) He yelled as soon as we stepped at the threshold 2-3 men came running towards us.

"Ye bags lo aur rakho andar. (Take these bags and keep them inside.)"
He barked orders at them

They exchanged glances and took the bags.

"Thankyou." I smiled relieved. I was just soo exhausted. Finally I can lay down.

And Oh...they all blushed.

"Kya hai?! Niklo saalo!" (What's wrong. Get going jerks)

"Ji...ji boss." They stammered and ran in.

Taha came out laughing.

"Abh tujhe kya hua? Tu q colgate ki ad kar raha hai?"
(Now what's wrong with you? Why are you showing your teeth.)
Ruzhaan snapped annoyed as always.