Chapter 18

I excitedly went through all my clothes as to what to wear for tomorrow. I didn't have anything nice. Shit! Wait why am I so excited?

Yes, I'm excited. Not because I'm going out with him, but because I'll be seeing Salman Khan in theatre. Wow!

"What the hell are you doing creating a mess in my room?" Ruzhaan yelled from the door seeing all my clothes on the bed.

Gosh! This man can never talk normally can he?

"Oh sorry, I'll clean it. I was looking for a dress to wear for tomorrow but I don't have anything nice." I pouted picking up the dresses. I could retort at his yelling but I was in too good of a mood to do that.

"Fine...buy something tomorrow then." He said.

"Huh? Really?" I said excitedly throwing the dresses back on the bed.

"Sure. Just wear anything tomorrow and buy a new one there to change into."

"Really.... thanks!" I grinned from ear to ear.

He slightly smiled shaking his head.
"Now take of your clothes "

"What?!" I yelled alarmed covering myself with my arms.

He slapped the back of my head. Ouch!

"From the bed dummy. I'm tired. I need to sleep." He scolded.

"Ok...ok...why are you getting soo mad." I mumbled cleaning the bed embarrassed.

∆∆∆∆
He took me to the mall to shop. I was worried that the clothes might be too expensive as they were branded but he dragged me into a lavish store. I was surprised to see him all dressed up for the first time. He always wears those tacky t-shirts and worn-out jeans.
I won't deny that he was looking quite handsome. He was also wearing a subtle cologne which was also very good.

 He was also wearing a subtle cologne which was also very good

"Go choose." He said and sat on the couch with his mobile out.

"Aren't you going to help me choose?" I asked.

"Why? I'm not a woman, and there are soo many sales girls to help you. Ask them and make it quick. The movie starts at 12." He said not even looking at me.

"Fine " I sighed
"Quite the husband you are!" I snapped and he smirked.

I picked up some Kurtis and thought I'll buy some matching Lyra leggings with them. So, I tried them on and came out.

"How's this?"

He gestured with his finger for me to go back in and change. How rude! I huffed storming back in.
I really thought it was good.

Now I wore a black 3/4th sleeves olive green top that reached till above my waist and tight white jeans below.