Epilogue

6 months later.

I'm finally done with my final exams and next month I'll be handed with my My master's degree.

This last year has been really...... something else!

Everything that I could never imagine in my wildest dreams happened just soo suddenly. From getting betrothed to someone to being kidnapped and married to his own older brother who's a Mafia overlord. Seeing and experiencing the Mafia world and then getting kidnapped again and being saved. Falling in love with him.

Who would've thought that something soo extraordinary would happen to someone soo ordinary like me.

The construction for the school that Ruzhaan and Taha are building is going quite smoothly. So both of them are quite busy there.

"Rahina!"

"Yep...oh back soo soon?" I questioned Ruzhaan as he walked in the room while I was drying my hair with a towel.

"Yeah, I forgot an important file. Have you seen the blue file. I thought I kept it here. We had to come half way back  to get it." Ruzhaan said frantically searching for it.

"Oh ...that file. Yes I know." I said keeping aside my towel.

"Great.....where is it?"

I pretended to think.
"Dear hubby. You don't expect me to hand something soo important to you for free, right? I will need a good enough payment." I said playfully.

He looked at me amused smirking.
"And....what would that payment be?"

"Umm.....how about a kiss." I tapped my lips like he used to.
"Right here."

He bit his lip looking down.... almost blushing. How sexy!

He then walked towards me with a sexy warning in his eyes.
"But let me remind you baby girl. Once I start.... I won't be able to stop."

"Who's asking you to stop?" I whispered as sexily as I could.

He pulled me by my waist slamming me to his hard body and then kissed me as I snaked my arms around his neck.

Things were about to take an erotic turn when...

"Oh God! Seriously you two!!!"

Ruzhaan pushed my top down hastily and we both looked at the door which was open ajar.
Oops! We had forgotten to even close it.

"Atleast close the door before getting all mushy. I should've just come myself to take the file. Come on you guys! It's hardly been a week since you two came back from your honeymoon. Haven't you had your share of romance there?"
Taha scolded.

"And you think that was enough?" Ruzhaan said while he was still laying on top of me.

"You two are making us single people feel terrible ok. Uzair said coming from behind and joining Taha.

I tried to get up drowning in my embarrassment but Ruzhaan just kept pinning me down.

"Fine then. Go on and double....tripple or whatever up. But for now, leave us alone. We need to continue." Ruzhaan retorted shamelessly.