Chapter 3

"Hello aunty, how are you?? " Rosé hugged Jennie mom.

"I'm fine and after seeing you more " Jennie mom loves Rosè , she treat her like her own daughter.

"OK OK now mom you'll  miss your flight " Jennie said and hugged her mother. It's the day Jennie mother is going back.

"OK bye Rosé and Jennie " she kisses both of them on cheeks and  leave.

"FINALLY!!!" Jimin shouted and Rosè just chucked.

"So what's now??" Rosé asked.

"we have to talk with the girl I'm working in place of " Jennie said

"well I all ready did " Rosé said and was shocked.

"What ??"

"yes when I was coming here I passed by her house  so I talked to her and ready to help you,  Here is her number "

"OH ROSÉ YOU ARE THE BEST!!! " Jennie hugged her

"OK OK now let's decide what you will wear for the first day " Rosé dragged her to her closet.

"I've nothing to wear " Jennie pouted..

"Let's se-" Rosé  was cut when she opened Jennie's closet and bunch of clothes fall on her .
Jennie help her to stand up. Rosè  give her a 'WTF ' face

"Seriously Jennie you have more clothes than me!! "

"OK let's see what you can wear " Rosé pick the clothes and started matching thrm

"how about this??" she saw a tan top with a coat and jeans.

"na, too casual " Jennie said.

"OK next how about this? " jumpsuit.

"Na "

"OK you have millions of clothes let's see others. " Rosé  said and stared showing others clothes.
--------
"And That's all thank you everyone " Tae said and leave the meeting room.

"theat's nice work Tae " Jimin  came to his office.

"Thank you Jimin-ahh" he said with smile. Tae is cold in front of  world but with when he is with Jimin he is just opposite,  the most cutest baby ever.

"Tae what about you secretary??"

"she will join tomorrow " he said and  sit down on his chair.

"Oh come on Tae it's lunch time let's go to eat outside I'm hungry " Jimin did an agyeo which Tae can't refuse.

"fine let's go my treat " Tae said

"ppali ppali " Jimin said and dragged him and go to his car.

"Come down chim chill " Tae laughed at his best friend act
---------
"OK Jennie you really don't have any thing to wear , let's go for shopping,  I also want to buy some  clothes " Jennie stand up and  take her purse and go with her best friend. .

They reach the mall and  bought many cloths from Gucci,  Channel , Rolex AMD other. Rosè parents are  very rich .

"Jennie I'm hungry " Rosé pout

"OK let's go to eat something."

"I'm coming from washroom you just wait here " Rosé  said and  leave Jennie alone.

"Aish this girl " Jennie was waiting when one guy came and run taking Jennie's bag.

"YA,  YOU GIVE ME MY BAG THIEF !!!" Jennie ran after him. She breath heavily.

"No my bag " Jennie tear were almost out when her purse poped  out in front of her. She turn around and her eyes widen.

"Mr Kim?? "

"I think it's your bag am I right Miss Jennie Kim??"

"yes thank you very much " she bowed down and take her purse and about to leave when he hold her wrist and turn her around.

"Were are you going ???" he asked

"I'm waiting for my friend "

"Oh me too it's lunch time let's eat together. " he said pulled her in one of the cafe
----------
Rosè was out of  washroom she take her stuff and go to Jennie.

While on her way something went I to her eyes her hands were full and didn't notice that she bumped into someone she closed her eyes, she was about to  fall when a strong arm catch her. She opened her eyes and her eyes widen. It was one and only.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"JIMIN"
.
.
.

"CHAE "

Their eyes meet and old memory flash back in her brain. She quickly stand up and pick her stuff thing and about to pass him when he held kid wist and stooped her.

"What do want?? " Rosé said coldly without even looking at him. .

"It's been while " Jimin said.

"That's all,can you plz let m go, people will misunderstand, let me go!! "

"I DON'T CARE!!!!! , I LOVE YOU.!!!" he yelled.

"Why now Jimin why didn't you said it in front of  Hana?" Rosé looked at him with tear on her cheek.

"I.... I'm..so-"

"A sorry is not enough to what you have done to me ." she take her hand out of his grip

"Chae , let me exp-"

"Nothing to explain Jimin you just played with my heart. If you have loved me you won't said it in front of everyone " she cried more harder... She run to find Jennie but she was not there,  Rosé looked around and  found her talking to someone,  she run to her....

"Oh Rosè meet him Mr Kim Taehyung my boss " Rosé  bowed.

"I'm sorry but we need to go,  Jennie plz. "

"Sir I'll take my leave first,  thank you for offering me food " she bowed .

The two girls leave,  after that Jimin came and they ordered and eat their food,  but something was odd,  Jimin was silent.
--------
Rosè dropped Jennie at her home. She get off and looked up at her.

"Hey Rosé you look off wanna tell me what happen?? " Jennie asked feeling worried.

"No I'm fine you must be tried you have to join tomorrow right go and rest." she forced a smile.

"Rosé  I have know you for so long and I know something is wrong with you,  tell me  plz " Jennie said and that made tear up.

"OK calm down let's go inside and talk ".Rosè nodded and  locked her car and come inside Jennie house. As they entered the  room Rosé hugged her..

"Let it out pasta " Jennie rub her back.

"OK first get fresh up we will talk about this after dinner,  I will make dinner " Rosé  nodded.
-------
"thank you for food Jen " They stared eating they chatted something random things.

After that they done they go to room and  Jennie and Rosé lay down on bed.

Rosé I'm listening

Continue