Chapter 4

*Flashback*

"Jennie I'll leave first " Rosé said and go out of her collage, today is the day she has to meet her boyfriend, when she was going, she saw bunch of student making crowd at a place so she got curious so she go there and what she saw make her heart break.

"Hey Everyone you were curious about my relationship right so let me tell you This is my girlfriend her name is Hana and we have been in relationship for a months "

"But you said you love girl name Chaeyoung ?? " one student asked.

"Oh you see she is not my type " he said and patted his shoulder, he didn't saw Rosé there her tear were falling

They kisses each other and everyone started cheering expect Rosé who was crying she can't take it anymore she just got in the front and separate them and about to slap Hana when Jimin stopped her, she looked at him teary eyes.

"look a slut is here ew gross "

"yak chat you are a slut !!"everyone started screaming. Rosé looked at him think that he would stop everyone but table turned.

"what's with the face ?" Jimin shouted at her, which make her cry.

Hana standing smirk.

"Leave" Jimin said

"Jimin don't you love me anymore?? " Rosé tried to him. But Hana block her.

"Come on tell her that whom do you love ?? Me or her "

"Ofc it's always been you Hana darling. "

" You heard him now leave SLUT!!!!???" Rosé was about to go but she go to deo called boyfriend and slapped him on the cheek.

"now I can leave " Rosé turned and run.

*End of Flashback*

"and after that you what happened after that, You and me gone to New York City " Jennie nodded.

"Oh that's the reason why we go New York City suddenly " Rosé nodded.

"THAT FUCKING PARK JIMIN!!!! " Jennie cursed.

"It's OK past is in past " Rosé said and calm down Jennie .

"OK Jennie let's sleep I'll help you tomorrow " Rosé smiled and closed their eyes.
-----------
"Oh Come On Jennie You Are Going To Be Late, Wake up Sleepy Head!!!" Rosè yelled, Jennie gross .

"Why are you talking like my mom Rosé?? " she said in sleep.

"Really JENNIE Wake Up !!" Rosé yell once again.

"you are going to be late it'd already 7 end at 9 you have to gooooo, papo-ya,WAKE UP!!!" listing to that she immediately sit up on her bed. She looked at the time and it's already 7 in morning.

"Fuck Fuck, sorry Rosé I'll be getting ready now!! " she apologized and run toward the bathroom. Rosé sigh and go to kitchen to cook.

After 20 mins Jennie is out of bathroom.

"thank you for the breakfast Rosie " she said in cute voice. Rosé chucked at her action.

"it's OK now let's eat now " Jennie nodded and they started eating.

After 10 mins of eating they are in Jennie room to do her make up.

"and done " Rosé said as she put lipstick on her perfect shaped lips. Jennie looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh boy Jen baby you are so freaking hot!!" Rosé said while looking at Jennie in the mirror

"all thank to you my sweetheart " Jennie said.

Sometime they play with each other.

"now go to work or you gonna be late. " Rosé said

"but what about you, don't you have to go too??" Jennie asked .

"I'll go but first I haven't brough any any other clothes do I have to go house. " Rosé explained. Jennie pout and pull her inside her room, Rosé was confused.

"What are you doing??" she asked in confusion.

"You'll be late of you'll go home and that means your boss will be scold and I don't want you to be scolded because of me,... " Jennie said

"so... "

"so you will wear my clothes for today now go and change "Jennie gave her new clothes for wearing, Rosé quickly take them and wear it quickly .

"now let's go " she dragged Rosé to Rosè car and they drove to company..
----------
"OK do you want me to pick you up?? " Rosé said from driver seat.

"Mmmm. Of you have time than plz call me " they say good to each other. Jennie entered the company with confidence.

Tae was looking for his window from top floor. He didn't saw Rosé .

"so she has boyfriend " Tae said .

" Who has boyfriend?? " Jimin asked ...

"no one, so you can leave now, " he said.

"Fine I'll go anyway I have photoshoot.... " Jimin said and leave . In way he meet Jennie, Jennie who was angry after knowing about him he do to her best friend. Jimin pulled her on a corner.

"Jennie right, you are Chae's friend right.??"

"yes I'm and she told me everything you did to her " Jennie said and started moving towards the office. Jimin held her wrist.

" Listen only you can make Chae understand plz ,"

"Fast it's my first day and I don't want to be scolded by your friend. " Jimin smiled and explained everything. K Jennie felt guilty that she become so rude toward him.

"ok I'll help you getting your Chae back. " Jennie receive a hug from him.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNIE!! "

"YA leave me people will misunderstand. " he let go of Jennie and go downstairs happily.

On the other hand Tae was looking them through CCTV camera on his laptop . He felt a kind of jealousy .

"it's OK they are just friend why do I even care!!! " raw said to himself.

* Knock*Knock *

He opened the door again with his fingerprints.

"Good morning Mr. Kim " Jennie bowed down and smiled.

"good morning Miss Lee " he smiled.

"sir please call me Jennie instead " she requested.

"sure so Jennie let me show you your office " he said as he lead towards the door,

"Plz enter the your fingerprint here " he said and she did.

"Only you and I can come in this floor and Jimin only but it has your and mine fingerprint only " he explained. She nodded..

"and this your office and this floor is soundproof and their I'd CCTV cameras so I'll be only one who'll watching you , now come to office and get your your work ready. " he leave and she followed him. She opened but her fingers.

"so make my sedule and arrange meeting for me" he said and she about turned to leave but

"the one who dropped you today is your boyfriend, just curious " he asked she was shocked.

"no sir she was Rosé the girl you meet in mall " he give an 'o' face tell her to leave.

He smiled as she leave.

I think it's love at 'First Sight '

Continue