Chapter 18

Few months later...

It's been few months since that incident with Jennie. Everything iS good, the relationship between Jennie & Taehyung is going great though he haven't proposed her for being her official girlfriend.

Oh amd what happened with that GD guy, Taehyung company refused to co-operate with them and because of that GD company is I'm great loss. And after knowing that the guy was sent by no other then Sowon then it was horrible.

Sowon was not allowed in building unless it's Taehyung says. So basically she is banned from the company. Taehyung was so. Furious after knowing the truth that he personally go to Sowon and release off his temper.

Jennie is completely fine free likes before and because of that Tae is living his life fully with smile. Now Jennie and Rosé live together in an appartment.

Today Taehyung is going to pick Jennie up from her place, that's why he is dressing himself, and trust him he is looking very handsome I mean more handsome.

" WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD, TAE  IS ON HIS WAY TO PICK YOU UP AND YOU ARE SLEEP!!! WAKE UP !!" Rosé shouted from her room but she didn't wake so she has to go to Jennie room.

" WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD ! * Rosé said but again no response from, she sigh  and roll her eyes then bit an idea pop in her brain.

"Oh Taehyung you here front of the door, no she is still asleep, wait I'll open the door  but you have to  wait she is still asle-" Rosé was interrupted by someone

"HE IS HERE!!. ROSÉ WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP ??". Jennie shouted and run to the door to open, she fixes her hair .

"Oh I didn't wear any make up!" She brush her hair with her fingers and open the door but found no one, she closed her eyes to realise what happened now .

"Works everytime " Rosé said behind her drying her with towel. Jennie just nodded knowing this is the way to wake her up

"Thank you I'm going to bath and let's buy breakfast in cafe " she said and go to bathroom.

"Jimin is in Busan, I'm so bored " Rosé said as her boyfriend is in om holiday. Rosé go to her room and start to get ready for a day.

15 minutes later....

" I'm  ready.." Jennie said and come out of her room.

" So am I " Rosé said and come out of her room too .

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

"Oh think it's him " Jennie jumped and open the door and found a a extra handsome.

"Hello there ladies" Tae said and gives an bossy smile

"Hello there Taehyung" Rosé waved amd take her bag . Jennie who was confused , Rosé was passing by Jennie when she hold Rosé hand .

"And where do you think you are going? " She asked .

"Yes Rosé where are you going, you know we work same company, come you  are coming with us." Tae said bit Rosé refused.

"No I don't want to be third wheel and plus I feeling like walking okay . I'm off , close the door before going. Bye " Rosé left.

"Something happened to her I'm sure. " Jennie said Tae just look at her and agreed with .

"Taehyung I'm actually taking break for half day , is it okay ? " Rosé said from back, they turned and saw her peeking from door .

"Sure but why ?" Tae asked .

"Yes I've to meet my old friend that's why." Rosé explain and Tae agree amd Rosé left .

Jennie was worried about Rosé , soon they left for office.

After lunch .....

Jennie was standing in front of building waiting for something or someone, Tae came from back .

"Who are you waiting for? " He asked Jennie. Jennie who was extremely worried about something.

"Rosé is not here till now ." She said .

"Have you tried to call her ?" Tae suggest.

"Yes I did but her phone is switched off" Jennie who was almost had tear in her eyes.

"What happened to her ?" Rosé said and hugged her softly.

" Their you are she wa worried about you Rosé, please answer your call. Okay " Tae saud and Rosé felt guilty.

"I'm sorry Nini I've to switch my phone off " Rosé said and Jennie. Hugged her.

"And if you are done let's go to my office I've something to say , shall we ?" Tae said and they both go to his office.

"Jennie get your passport we have to go abroad urgently for a business" Tae said Jennie and Rosé agreed.

"But why did you call me here ?" Rosé asked pointing towards herself.

"Rosé can you please look after my company, you are the only one I can trust.. can you?" Tae said and Rosé agreed and Jennie and Tae went home to het their passports and pack their stuff.

Rosé face smile face  was again dropped.

She take out her phone and go to gallary and tapped out a photo. A sad smile appear on her face.

 A sad smile appear on her face

What should I do now. Jimin ah ? - Rosé thought to herself . Hugging her phone with a  drop of tear .

What has  happened to her ?

Continue~