Chapter 6

*Bang*Bang*

Jennie wake up by the sound of door banging.

"WTF!  Who can be at this fucking hour.. ?" Jennie cured under her breath. She lazily walk to her front gate ...

"Are you dump or what you don't kn- oh Rosé!? " she saw Rosé with angry face. Rosé come inside leaving Jennie confused she closed the door and go inside her room and she Rosé with angry face.

"what happened Rosé ?" Jennie crossed her arm , Rosé was silent for a minute she look up at her.

" My Boss Tried To RAPE Me!!"  Jennie eyes get widen..

"What!!?" Jennie yelled back.

Rosé almost cried but anger took over her .

"I was just working when he came from back and touched my chest,  I tried to stop him and fight back buy I was alm-" Rosé get a hug from Jennie that made her to cry more,  she dig her head on her shoulder.

"can we hug for little longer " Rosé asked between her sob Jennie nodded and hugged her tight. Jennie run her her back

"let it out everything will be okay...... Let me ask..... Did you register for leaving the company? " Rosé nodded

"I have written the resignation letter I'll summit it tomorrow " Jennie just stayed silent.

"OK let's sleep , you will feel better ".Jennie made her change into comfy clothes and make her sleep on her bed while sleeping next to her.
-----
"WHAT DID YOU SAID!!???" Jimin yelled with anger,  they are in Tae office,  Taehyung is not office yet,  Jimin has early shoot and Jennie has to prepare for the meetings .

"you heard me right?  Didn't you? I don't want to repeat it again " Jennie rolled his eyes.

"Did she take the resignation letter ? " Jennie nodded

"But she is scared to go to the office she gave me the letter " Jennie gave him Rosé's letter

"You can give this to her office on behalf of her,  I have to arrange for the meeting OK now go " Jennie pushed him pit of the Tae office and he go to her  resignation letter with full of anger.
------
"So you are saying that we should keep Rosé as Jimim's assignment? " Tae was done with the meeting now....

"That's what I'm saying " Jennie rolled her eyes Tae notice he smirk and stand up and move toward Jennie .

"W-Where are you g-going ? " Jennie moved backward and he take a step closer to her,  she feel cold on her back and realized that she was block with the window glass, Tae locked her between his arm his head was looking for her beautiful face which was looking down.

"Jennie " his cold voice sent silver to her back, she look up and found their face really close like inches apart.

"I'm you boss now not you friend you can talk to casual in the office " Tae whisper to her licking her earlobe. Jennie who was like tomato looked down. Tae moved away his face and saw her face, he lift her chin up to face him.

"Jennie "

"Hmm?"

The slowly moved closer to her face their lips were almost  their they closed their eye and about feel their lips when.

*Ring*Ring*

Tae office phone ring that made their eyes open they parted away feeling awkward, Tae fixed his tie and go to his phone to pick with little anger. Jennie who is like strawberry jam .

On Call

Hello...

Yes.

Mr Kim. It's Irene .

Why did you call so
sudden Nonna?

Mr Kim Miss Sowon
is here in waiting room

Why Is she Here!!?

I don't know .

OK I'm coming

End

"who was that? " Jennie asked.

"It was Irene Nonna someone is waiting for me , you prepare for next meeting " Jenine nodded amd about to leave when Tae hold her wrist making her turn

"Jennie Kim don't you dare say anything about what happened right now " Jennie said but kiss her earlobe and leave.

Tae leave and go to waiting room where he see a tall beautiful girl standing, she was seeing the road side. She felt someone was so she turn around and smile.

"BABY!! " she said and run to hug him but he didn't hug her

"Didn't you missed me? " she asked.

"no I didn't I think today you are supposes to be in Russia for our brand right? " he said coldly.

"I was done early so booked the earliest tickets to Korea to meet you " she did agyoo but nothing happen to him he was just emotionless

"are you done now get the Fuck Out Here!" he said and about to leave when she back hugged her.

"see I'm sorry what I did was wrong but at least give me a chance " she said being sad.

"I already did but you repeat it again . Now Fuck off!" he try to get out of his grip.  Jennie who was looking at them from far felt her heart break .

"why I feel my heart ache ?" she thought but cutted when Tae come out and saw her looking done. Tae hold her wrist making her pulled towards the lift by Tae.

" Sir Taehyung let go !" but he didn't hear to her and goes to his office.

"That was misunderstanding she is just trying to catch my attention " Tae explained Jennie somehow feel relief.

"Mr Kim here's you meeting in two minutes ." she said a. F Tae go to meeting and again stared continue but his day was great after spending time with Jennie.
---------

"REALLY!!? NO " she shout Jennie who is covering her ear

"chill posy it's just Jimin you already know him right ?"

"But we are not in good term "

After sometime she accepted the job to be assigned of Jimin.

"OK now pack up you will join the tomorrow morning and he has to go to Hawaii for the photoshoot " Rosé just nodded and go back to her car to go home to pack up the stuff.

After Rosé leave Jennie layer on her bed and remember the moment when their lips almost kissed

"He was about steal my first kiss. " Jennie said to herself and feel her cheeks heating up.

Am I falling in love for the first time ?

Continue