Chapter 7

2 weeks later......

Jimin has photo shoot in other country so he has to go with his assistant that's Rosé. They both left for the flight now.

Jennie entered the office with some paper on her hands. Loud sound of heels can be heard. She knocked and entered with cute smile. Tae looked up at her. And she  looks very pretty...

Tae cleared up throat which made Jennie flinched

"What's that? " Tae pointed at the file that she was carrying

"Oh these are the meeting detail you have with Mr Smith that's coming from Canada. " she explained.

"so where the place? " he asked.

"oh it's on the beach side in your boat... " she explained.

"how much time is left?"

"you can leave I'm half am hour coz they said they will be there by 12 and it's 11 . It's good to reach the place earlier. " she said

"What do you mean by you??"
He asked. "what do think I'm going alone? " she nodded innocently,  the chucked little.

" Miss Jennie Kim you are my Personal Assistant . You are coming with me ." Tae show bossy smile to her .

"he just smiled at me like real smile not a smirk " her thought making her cheeks red.

"M-me? " she said pointing her and he nodded

"Now get ready we will leave in half an hour " he said and stand up and walk pass her.

" I have to go with him no..." she said in low voice but it can be heard by him.

"Miss Kim no 'No' to me " she just walk to her room and packed up her thing because she knows that it will be long meeting. She messaged her mother that she will not be able to talk to her today.

Half and hour later....

"Are you ready Jennie ?  He asked standing on front of her office ." Yes sir! " she said as she take a her purse and follow him to his car...