Chapter 10

Papers Papers & Papers , that's what can be seen in the Jennie's table. Today they have lot of meeting .
"ugh!! Why so much of work I want to eat. !!!" she said to herself.

*Ring*Rimg*

Jennie picked up her office phone and was greeted by Lonna.

On call

Hello Jennie? 

Yes Lonna Unnie how can I help you?

Jennie I called because you have to take this file from 5th floor. & I've to go to an urgent meeting.

OK no problem bye I'll be there in few minutes you go.

OK thanks.
---------------------

Few minutes later Jennie go out of her office to get the files from Lonna office. She go to lift and press button of 5th floor. She check her outfit on mirror of lift.

"looking good nini! " she admire her self, she took out her phone to take a selfie she took some photos and checked them she looked amazing stunning and awesome.

"Only my face is so pale all because of this work,  sometimes I want to kill that Mr. Kim Taehyung, he always give me so much work. I came even imagine he the the person I spend my day with. OMG god he was so hot " Jennie snap out of her imagination.

Suddenly the light went off and place become packed.

"Ahhhhh! " Jennie screamed. Jennie has claustrophobia. She can not breath in packed space. Last time she has this she was with Rosé to comfort her and now she alone.

"It's ok  it will start now.  Jennie don't worry Jen " she comforted herself, her breathing became heavy. She closed her eyes, ready to feel the ground but......  A person hugged her before she can fall. Jennie expected that it was her boss bit it was girl body. She opened her eyes and found the girl she meet today morning was hugging her. They both go out to 5th floor making Jennie sit in one of the chair.

"are you ok ?" she said polity, Jennie who came back to her senses then see the girls face.

It was beautiful, she was tall & extremely stunning

It was beautiful, she was tall & extremely stunning. "thank you miss..."

"Sowon just Sowon nice meeting you " she give her a hand to shake, Jennie did a handshake, "what happened to you in the elevator?" she ask.

"Actually I've claustrophobia so... " Jennie looked down at her lap. "don't need to be embarrass, it's not your fault " she smiled. "oh I totally forgot I'm Jennie " she bowed.

"I know we meet today in lift right? " Jennie nodded BIT some thing hit her she has a lot of work to do. " I'm really sorry but I have a lot of work " she said standing up.

"wait can I ask you one question? " Jennie nodded in response. "what you do in this company?" Jennie was confused "I'm CEO PA "Jennie said. "Oh I'm model here " Jennie left after that.

After taking the files she go up to top floor from 5th floor by stair she don't want to take risk. "why so many floors. Why not escalator instead ?" she said pouting, while going to 9th floor.

She breath heavy,  closing her eyes she walk up,  when it come to turn, she hit something hard which made her lose balance. She again closed her eyes to feel the ground. But again she was saved by someone's hand, it was not a women's hand. It's was muscular hand. She opened her eyes and found him. He was very close to her face. Few inches & they will kiss. Snapping put and coming back to her sense.

"Mr. Kim!! " she shouted. Her voice was to load. Tae covered his ears causing Jennie to fall.

"why you have to catch me if you can't help me? " Jennie said and stand up but go DC don't want to leave her today, after picking up the papers she was about to go when her ankle twist.

"ah!! " Jennie whisper loudly.

"Are you ok Miss Kim? " Taehyung asked as he was walking behind her. "Y.. Yes sir. " Jennie smiled.

"why aren't you using lift,  you have to go to top floor right?" Taehyung asked moving next to her.

"well it's nothing just fitness " Jennie make a excuse.

"Miss Kim I think I told you that I hate lies. " Tae said.

"No..it's-ah! " Jennie shouted as her feet can't take it anymore. "Are or Miss Kim Jennie? I'm asking again. " Jennie can't walk with this paper and also with ankle twist. " my ankle got twisted " Jennie looked down feeling embarrassed.

"You must have told me!! " Tae said more like yelled

"I'm sorry sir " Tae sigh and rub his temper.. Jennie who is looking down felt her body moving up. She look up and found Tae was lifting her in bridal style . Jennie eye widen .

 Jennie eye widen

"Ya Mr. Kim what are you doing put me down, everybody is looking at us...!"

"what ever I'm the boss here I do what I want " Tae said and take her towards the lift . The grip of Jennie hand on files become tight.

"sir plz no I don't want to go in lift...!" Jennie tried to get down but his grip become tight. "don't act like a child."  he said and pressed top floor bottom. On the way up lift suddenly stopped Jennie eye widen again but this time...

"Ah!?" she quickly hugged Tae from neck. "Woh woh are you okay Jennie? " Tae asked as he feel she was shaking. 

Jennie stuttered "I've claus... claustrophobia "she hugged him more tighter. "Ok Jennie just follow what I'm saying ok " Jennie nodded still her face on him shoulder.

"breathe in and breathe out......relax " the said stroking her hair. "everything is going to alright " in his deep voice relaxing the girls in which he succeeded Jennie was sleeping on his shoulder with normal breathing, the man felt relieved. In a long time the elevator door open, Tae carried her to his office and made her sleep on the large couch which was perfect for her.

Tae starred at her beautiful face she was the Sleeping Beauty for him. tthe innocent girl was sleeping peacefully, seeing her face he moved his face towards her forehead. Pressing his kissable lips on her forehead.

Good night princess. (⌒o⌒)

Continue ~