Chapter 8

Taehyung and Jennie was near something sort of panting wall. So Jennie head got a idea.

"how about we paint and ask that children to  choose who is the winner " Jennie said. Tae nodded and walk toward the board " do what should we draw or paint? " Jennie asked.

"draw anything but we'll have time limits " Tae said and Jennie agreed. They sort opposite direction facing each other.

Tae set time on his phone.
" OK our time starts in 3 2 1 & go " they take the brush.

"hmm what should I draw " Jennie thought "Oh okay I'm good at that painting,  you can do this! " Jennie dip  her paintbrush in paint and started with her painting.

"what should I draw why did I agreed to do this " Tae said to himself suddenly a paint can into his brain and dipped his brush in colours and started with the painting , both if them are busy with their painting.

Half an hour later....

*Ring*Ring*

"stop stop!! " Jennie shouted hole tapping Tae shoulder.

"Ya! I'm done " Tae said while taking his painting put of the board. They were about to go when Tae stooped Jennie "wait!!" Jennie turned with confusing face. "what? "

"let's exchange our painting otherwise the kids will choose while choosing by face " Tae said and exchange their painting "now we can go " saying that Tae go ahead leaving Jennie there alone, Jennie sigh "just a kids " Jennie smiled at herself and run after this man.

"so which one did you guys choose ? " Jennie asked the 6 kids.

 "hmm this one

"hmm this one . " the kids choose Tae painting.

"really your so sweet thank you so much!! " Tae said jumping , seeing Tae like this for the first time make her smile widely. "Yeah! You won! " she said pouting .

"not my fault though " Tae said jumping "now let's go " Tae grabbed her hand run into nowhere. Tae was enjoying without knowing what he is doing & on other hand Jennie was blushing she run with him.  She want to be with him.

"so this is real you? " Jennie asked out of blues.  Tae stopped and turn around with confusing face "What?? " he asked.

"this the real you,  you are not that cold boss I knew " Jennie said. Tae face become as usual. "You don't like it ? " Tae asked

"No no!! It's not like that I love this side of yours it's just that you are being like this is surpriseing to me.  That's it " lemme explain .

"OK this side is also with you , only Jimin know my this side because we where friends from younger days" Tae said and smile at her with his boxy smile.

"So I won this round,  what shall we do next?? " Tae asked. Jennie who haven't came out of  her imagination , she was thinking about that boxy smile which he just gave her.

"hello......Hello......HELLO!!???"
Tae shake her body "Yes.yes.. " Jennie said coking to her senses. "What were you thinking about?" Jennie shake her head "Nothing" she said.

While walking Tae was a big hungry so a idea popped into his head " Wait!! " Jennie who was step front of him stopped. She turned around.

" I'm hungry , are you hungry? " Jennie nodded "why didn't you told me before? " Tae asked being disappointed at his assistant. "you are my boss how can I ask you fo-"

"I told you today there is no boss or assistant today we just friends ".Tae cutted her word.

"Anyway you hungry and so I'm , let's see who have best patience level?" Jennie thought and nodded "OK let's do it " the both shake hand.
----------------
They go in front of a restaurant Tae like gentleman open gate for her.  Jennie with pleasure go inside. They took a sit near window which show a proper and beautiful view of the beach. 

"So order whatever you want to eat " Tae said giving her  one of the menu , he also looked at the menu , the moment they were ordering the food they forgot about the the challenge they were having that leads them to ordering their favorite food.  

After 15 minutes later .....

" Food is here " they waiter there serve the food .
.
.
"yes's!!!  This is my favorite! " they both said at the same time. Tae looked at Jennie and laugh. "Hahaha!" he laughed.

"Coz of this challenges I am very hungry. " Jennie said and that hit Taehyung  mind.  Jennie who was about to eat Tae hold her hand. Jennie looked at him with confused face.

"We forget about the challenge! " and that hit her head. But she mad a cute face which Tae cannot handle.

"but I'm hungry " she said in baby voice. Tae looked another side to hide his red face. "pretty plz " Jennie did a agyeo .

"Fine Fine !!!" Tae has enough of her agyeo . " Ya ! you're the best Taehyung "Tae looked at her with wide eyes. Jennie then realized that what she did.

"I.... I'm.. Sorry Sir " Jennie bowed down "no... It's.. O.. OK for today.. "Tae said in awkwardness. "let's eat " they both started eating.

They talk about their likes & dislikes.  Where they want to go if they have time. And all that thing , completely ignoring the work part.  All of people leave the restaurant .
---------------
"Please bring the bill " Taehyung said. Wiping his mouth. The waiters go to take the bill. Jennie who is fixing her dress.

"Did you enjoy the meal ? " Tae asked "yes that was tasty " Jennie said while smiling very much.

"here your bill Mr. Kim " waiter have the bill to Tae. After paying the bills. They stand up for leaving.

"please come again with your girlfriend sir. " they both stopped .

"Actually we ar-"

" yes we will for sure " Tae said cutting Jennie words. Tae grab her wrist and got out of the restaurant.. Jennie who still can't get out that girlfriend thing. She has no idea where she is going. But suddenly her head hit a strong surface.

"hey what are thinking?  " Tae said as he put his head closer to her

"Nothing ...nothing.. " she said.

But your cheeks are tomato..

Continue