Chapters 12

Tae was in his home now  done showering.. rubbing his hair with towel.
Running in his living room wearing his bathrobe water dripping from his chest. The hottest Taehyung in the World!.

Taehyung was living alone in his house. He doesn't like anyone to be with him, even Jimin not live with him. Taehyung was an independent mam who started his company on his own. Taehyung was abanbanted by his parents when he was young, that's why he is very cold towards everybody. Jimin was his only best friend from childhood.

Taehyung was done with his hair and change into his PJ's. He was lying down on his bed with one custom under his head and one he was hugging. Taehyung was not a social person that's means he does not have an account on any social medias expect his company that's also because of promotion of his company.

He was using his Phone when suddenly the thought of instagram came into kis mind. " I heard that people use this very much, should I open account of myself ?" Tae thought and at the end he decided to open his own account . and he did it, now that Tae was in Instagram the first person he seach was Jennie

" Hmm what must be her name in Instagram ?? " He was busy thinking when a notification pop

• Please complete your Profile

Tae hasn't completed his profile he skipped all the step .

" I should complete my profile first otherwise she will not understand who am I  !!" Tae searched for his photo and guess what he found one, he give himself a name , a bio, and posted a photo. After that ..

• Your account is completely done please enjoy !!

After creating and uploading  a picture he was little sleepy and go to bed.
--------
It was 5 in the morning, Taehyung wake up going in his personal gym he was doing his workout. After taking a fresh a
Cold bath he messaged Jimin.

Ya good night now  ~ he send.

" Now what should I do ? " Taehyung thought today he taken his day off . Tae suddenly remembered he made his first Instagram account." I should check my account Let's see how many followers did I get !" He opened his Instagram account and was very shocked by the result he got.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! Really,. Well that was expected" again to his coolness and checked his post like

 Well that was expected" again to his coolness and checked his post like