Chapter 22

* Bang Bang *

Rosé fall down with Kimmy between her arms .

"Don't worry Kimmy Rosé Unnie is strong  you will be safe." Rose said to Kimmy who was shaking. She nodded.

But suddenly she feel it was all silent. Out of curiosity she turned around and found three suspect standing. Had eyes were little brother she tried to see them,  she narrowed her eye to get a clear view.
She got shocked her eyes widen ed when she found out who were the three people.

"JIMIN! TAEHYUNG, JENNIE !!" Shiva shocked as she yelled. Should try to wake up but couldn't because her knees got injured. She tries to stand up, after few tries she finally get up and run towards him with happy tears in her eye.

"JIMIN -Ah ~~ ....." She said  and hooked him very tightly. Jimin hugs her back,

"Ae you okay Love? " Jimin said while a padding her hair. She said nothing. Jimin glared into the man in front.

" You did nothing to her !! TAKE HIM !!!" Then 2 police came and  He said and take her outside the place with Kimmy who is holding hands.

As they reached out he put Rosé in the car were Jennie was there with Tae driving seat .

Rosé hugged Jennie Kimmy in between Rosé lega . As they were going to move a voice come behind .

" YOU THINK YOU CAN GO WITH THAT. I NEED THAT GIRL OR HER MONEY!!!"  Then a gun shout come, the bullet was aund at Kimmy, Rosé was fast enough to go front of Kimmy and hug her and the bullet hit her at back.

"You didn't get hurt did you " Rosé asked with smile. Kimmy started crying and nodded her head .

Silence ~

Every one and things was quite.

Jimin stands there with wide eyes and felt senseless , he couldn't understand what is happening, all he can see was Rosé hugging the girl and blood constantly coming from her back.

Jennie was shock and numb for the moment and go out of the car. Tae did come out of the driving seat and move to that man who shot

Police come running and catch him .

Jimin run towards Rosé who is still hugging Kimmy. Jennie come and hold . Jimin put her on his legs.

" Rosé ! Rosé! Keep your eyes open don't close them please!! " Jimin said shakes her , Rosé who was losing consciousness tries to keep her hold on Kimmy . After police catched the gang Jimin and other rashed towards the hospital .  Rosé was now laying in stretcher and taken to emergency room where team of doctors were already there.

Jimin was stopped at the front door by Taehyung and Jennie holding Kimmy in her side , she was hugging Jennie legs feeling scared after all what happened earlier today.

Taehyung asked Jennie to take Kimmy for cleaning her wound, they both leave. In other hand Jimin was very furious and worried at the same time as his heart beat very fast because of anxiety and nervousness. " Let me get you some water" saying that Tae left for taking water. Jimin was sitting alone in front of the operation room .

Few minutes later ~

Jennie and Kimmy come after treating Kimmy wounds, she got a wound on her left leg and on her left hand and has cut in her forehead. Jimin saw that little girl who was hiding behind Jennie legs. Jennie noticed and mad her sit on one of the chair and bend down a d hold her hand and asked " Hey there little baby why are you so scared? " She asked her gently, Kimmy was shaking and she shuttered " Ro- Rosé Unnie is there be-bec-becauae of me and that brother hate me now ! " She said while tears are coming down .

Jimin expression changed and his face soften and he called for Kimmy and hold her little hand " Why are you crying little baby ?" Jimin asked her softly. Kimmy subbed " you hate me right because of me Rosé Unnie is there" the little girl sobbed and put her head down, jimin kissed her hand and looked into her eyes .

"Now you tell me what happened there. Tell me everything!"

Kimmy nodded and started -

Continue ~.