Chapter 17

"JENNIE ! Open the door !" Tae. said banging the door . Jennie put head on her ear to stop her from listening Tae banging the door.

"JENNIE open this dam door or else I will do it myself!" Tae said more like shouting but there was no response from her .

"Jennie please open the door, Jimin told me everything open the door . Please" he begged after that he heard s click sound from door, Jennie opened the door, Tae pushed it and lock from inside, as he entered he saw Jennie in the deepest corner of the office room, he ran towards her.

"Jennie are you ok ? " He asked very softly. But there she was just silent looking down. Tae hugged her softy.

"You should have told me about this atleast" h comfort her by hugging her very tight .

"I was scared the you will think of me in disgusting every time you see me." Jennie said while being under Taehyung strong arms.

After when Jennie was again back to herself Tae go back to his office in bloody red eye, he has been controlling from beginning, as he entered his office he saw Jimin there sitting on the couch .

" Why did you tell me before?" Tae asked with his arm fold, with a anger in his tone.

"Because I was told not to Jennie said m not tell you ! " Jimin said standing up.
"Anyways I am leaving I have a shoot and that GD guy  is gone. Thank me later". By that Jimin left.

"T h a t   b a s t e r d   g o i n g  t o d i e     w i t h    m y  o w n    h a n d !! A N D   I
A M    DAM    SURE .    FUCK IT !! &#$@* "  v cured in his deepest voice .

Continue~