Chapter 11

Jennie slowly open her eyes .
“I don't want anything happen again that happened today ” Tae was talking to someone in the phone. he hang up, Jennie widen her eyes, she found herself in her boss office. Tae attention gets towards her . " You finally awake."

"Y..yes !"  Jennie said fixing her clothes. " I'll leave first, thanks for taking care of me "  she blowed down her head . " And do you think you are going ?"  Taehyung question made her stop.

" I'm going to my office got lots of works to do ." She says and take a step. " AAH!!" Her ankle twisted again.

" Oh god I think today is my falling day I can't even stand today . " She thought 

"Are you ok ? I think you should take test for today. Let me drive you home " saying that he go to his chair to bring his coat. "Are you sure I think it fine I can work with it " Jennie said bit nothing worked .

"No!! We will leave no. Anyway I asked other people to do your work for today so rest."   Tae said and wear his coat.

" But do you know my address ?"

"Yes I do, before you get curious I tell you I know because of thr file " Jennie stopped for a moment.

"Oh shoot it's not my address its of Loona  what should I do now ? Jennie thought.

"Wait wait !! Actually I'll not going home now !."

"And why not ?" .. Tae asked .

"T.. that's because..... because there is no one in the house so I live will Rosé for time being." Jennie took a deep breath.

" Mmm ok I believe you this tune. Now where's is Rosé address?" Tae asked in which Jennie answered.

"Ok let's go, can you walk or do you want me to car- "

"No no no I can walk !!" She said is speed of bullet train

"Ok then " saying that he removed his hand from he waist. Jennie took a step forward but again god want to make trouble for her today.

"Told you, now do you need my help?" Tae asked as he catch her again and this time with smirk on his face.

" This embarrassing " she thought and nodded her head. Tae carried her in bridal style, when they get out of his office the worker were shock after seeing their one and only cold boss carrying someone and that's also a girl. Jennie I'm the others hand hiding her face becouse of embarrassment .

" No need to do that " Tae said calmly.
---------
"Ok then it's evening now I should keep going' Tae said going put of the door, Jennie go to the main gate to see him off.

" T a k e  C a r e  M r . K I m " she said seeing him off . Who knows after the care both of them ere smiling like idiots.

"Really this beating again really fast, it always happens when he round. What should I do ? " Jennie said putting her hand on her chest.

" Am I doing the right thing should I resigned amd find another job ? " Jennie frustrated, pulling her hair .

" Calm down Nini . It's going to be ok. " She made her way towards her room.

Jennie change in night suit and layed on her bed.

" I'm hungry for black bean noddles.... Should I order one for me ? Duh I'm alone and I can eat whatever I want ... Let's O R D E R      S O M E T H I N G    T A S T E ! ! " Jennie full of  joy ordered the black bean noddles.
----------
Tae on the other side went back to his office because of course he is the ' C E O of T H E  K I M ' S ' . while doing his important work, his mind went to flashback .

" Her waist is so smooth and small and her cute face oww my heart, I can barely control myself from kissing her kissable lips. What The Fuck are you doing to me Jennie Kim ?  This never happened to me when was in relationship with Sowon, you make my heartbeat faster then usual, I'm really in love ? "   Tae thought but came back to his sense when the message pop  up from his Phone.

My Assistant

I want to thank you for your help today, amd I sorry for making troubles for you today.

AND I'm dam sure that you are in office do please fo home now it's already 11, take some good rest and don't take tension about work I'll do it from home by laptop. So go home and take good rest.

•  I think won't be able to come tomorrow my ankle is bad so I can't walk for fre days so I'll take leave by that time . Thank you for understanding understanding Mr. Kim .  ( I'm writing Mr. Kim because I am being formal )

• and thanks for helping me to take me  home Taehyung for being a good friend and boss . Good night

It's ok Jennie and good night

After reading this he packed his stuff and go to elevator. " She said for being a good friend and boss and said me Taehyung like TAEHYUNG ! " Tae said little bit dancing with joy. Thank god the office was empty that body sees him dancing .

I'm dancing like an idiot

Continue ~