Chapter 15

" Hey Jennie Unnie did he proposed to you?" Rosé said as she fixed her face mask which both of them have put.

"Not I mean no not yet but he did said that he will no use me or using me," Jennie said clossing her eyes and relaxing .

"Leave that thing want are you wearing for Sowon birthday tonight ?" Rosé who was also special guest of Sowon birthday party.

"I have not chosen yet what about yo? What are you wearing? " Jennie asked

"Same here haven't decided yet!! Let's just see what we can wear what we have in our closet. Ok now let's not talk and relax you mouth " Rosé saod lioe mother tone .

"Oh really you are the ome who started talking first ! Hm " Jennie said and relax her eyes and sleep for an hour with Rosé.

On the other hand the two boys were having video chat with the group who live abroad.

" Ok look at JK he grow up so big " Jimin said as he saw Jungkook with his Banan milk .

"Ok Hyung how are you you look more SHORT !? HAHAHAHA!!!" Jungkook laughed on his own joke joined by all expect Jimin.

"Anyways today is Sowon birthday, are you guys going?" Jin asked looking at Tae.

"I don't know about him but I'm the special guest so I'll definitely go pluse Rosé will also be there so why not !? " Jimin explained with smile.

' Ya ill also go ." Tae said and everyone was shocked cause he never attend any parties except the business one.

"That's weird you never go to parties specially Sowon's party!" J-Hope said .

"Anyways I will close the video chat now I gotta get ready my girl is coming there too" Jimin sad and cut the video call, he turned towards Tae .

"What are you waiting for your ex girlfriend.. ops sorry I means Sowon's birthday party.?" Jimin.asked

"I don't know I think I will wear something comfy . what about you ? " Tae asked

"Me too, plus I've heard that Jennie is also coming" Tae just nodded

"Let's just get ready for the party let's see how is her party gonna be."

" Ok let's get ready " they said and go to their room to get ready for party.
-----------

"Are you ready Rosé ? Let's go " Jennie shouted.

"Yes coming you be on car !" She replied.

Jennie go to car soon later Rosé also came. Jennie started the engine and drove to Sowon house.

Soon they reach her house which wad het farm house. They were amazed by the decoration of the place.

"This place is huge !" Rosé said and hugged Jennie hand, Sowon was with her friends but when she saw Jennie she excused herself from.