Chapter 5

3 weeks later....

Jennie is in down floor just entered the building. She get greeting from Miss Irene Kohli just entered the building.

"Unnie good morning " Jennie said they both become very close to each other.

"good morning " they did some chitchat  and get in front of elevator

"OK then see you later " Jennie said there were two elevator one to go to other floor and one to the top floor in Taehyung's office. Irene elevator was already in ground floor so she left first.  Jennie pressed the button and waited for it to came. As the door open the go inside,  the door was about to close when suddenly opened by a hand in between. She was curious coz no one is allowed to use this lift expect her ,CEO and some VVIP , the man with black suit come inside,  he was extremely handsome then she realized that it was the CEO Mr Kim Taehyung.

"Good Morning Mr Kim " she greeted...

"Good Morning Miss Kim " he said and door closed. Complete silence, suddenly the light went off the lift stopped.

"What happened!? " Jennie asked panicky .

"I think the the electricity went off,  don't worry they are going to fix it in a minute " Tae said calmly...

" See s-sir I feel s-suffocated in  l-locked places,  p-please take m-me out of h-here !!" Jennie said while breathing heavily

"Jennie calm down calm down its OK " use said while calming her down.

"I c-c-can't "

"Jennie I can help you out but you have to follow me OK " she nodded. Suddenly he pulled her into a hug and started patting her hair.

"OK now relax take deep breaths in & out " he said in his deep voice, Jennie just closed her eyes and did what Tae said. Few moments later the door open and reveal the top floor.

"OK now you can let me go " she said and push her self away. But go stopped the door to get closed and whisper in her ear

"Next time will be fun " and leave the lift.

"such a flirty " Jennie said under her breath.

"sneaking chance " she go out of the lift,
-------

"So you're saying that you need a new assistant? " Tae asked Jimin nodded.

"but why? "

"you know that I never had PA and it's hard to manage everything by myself " Jimin explained. Tae nodded

"how about I ask Jenni-"

"NO!!  Don't even think about it , she is my PA.!"

"chill bro I was not talking about Jennie " Jimin said

"So?"

"I should ask Jennie to help me finding a assistant "

"yes you can to that " Tae called Jennie in his office. No longer she their in front of them. She smiled at Jimin Tae feel jealousy so he faked coughed. They broke the connect.

"Yes so I want to ask you that -" Tae was cutted by Jimin

"Can you find me a PA? " Jimin did a cute agyeo 

"Stop with that cute reaction,  I'll help you out " Jennie said while melting at Jimin. Use glare at them.

"OK now Jennie you can go and find him a  assistant " Tae said as he fixes his tie. Jennie nodded and leave.

Door closed Jimin turned

"Yes I'll get a PA " Jimin jumped and his face meet with Tae eye with was dark.

"Hmm.....i think I should go now the photoshoot w-will start s-soon r-r-right ?" Jimin turned around and was about to leave when Tae tapped his shoulder.

"What's the relation between you and her? " Tae asked in his deep voice. Jimin smirk and move to face him

"Oooo someone is jealous~"
Jimin teases him

"N...No I'm not " she step back

"Oh come on Tae I know you from childhood "

"no it's not like that I am just asking you why are so close to Jennie!   "

" It's not that what you think , we are just good friend and she'll help me with getting Rosé back!" Jimin said

"Why you are -" Tae was cutted by Jimin.

" Let me explain then we can argue. " Jimin tell everything from top to bottom
------
"OK that's all,  now you say " Jimin said.

"OK I'm sorry " Tae look down while pouting

"OK now chill,  I'm going to photoshoot being a model is not easy." he smile Tae hugged him and then Jimin left.

"How can you thought about you best friend, Ashi...." use beat his head lightly and started working.
--------

" OK see you tomorrow " Jennie blower to her friend which she made in the office. She check the time and it's 10 pm. She stared walking alone I'm street

*Beep*Beep*

The car horned her from back she look back and found a black car, the car come beside her. The window slide down and saw a beautiful face that's her boss Taehyung.

"Alone?" he asked

"Yes what are you doing here Mr Kim? "

"I saw you walking alone so I just wanted to drive you home , Hop in " he said not being so cold,  Jennie was taken back by his words.

Did he just that to me !! Jennie thought

She came back to his senses when a hand moved in front of her.

"Y-Yes , I-I mean I-it's okay I can go b-by myself " Jennie said I'm nervousness

"it's dangerous to go alone at this time , come on just came in..... Or do you want me to pick you up and bring you inside... "

"No.....no I'll came myself " she goes inside the car and put seatbelt  .

"So where's your house? "

" Just go straight than mine right on traffic light and I'll  reach home " she said he nodded and continued driving 

The whole drive was quite nobody talked,  car stopped that means they reach Jennie home.

"Thank you for the ride Mr Kim " she bowed and was about to leave when a hand stopped her when she felt a hand around her wrist,  she again sit back on seat. She give a ' what ' look

" Do you need anything Mr Kim "

"stop with that Mr Kim,  we are not in office we can be friends after we are over with the office hours " she was shocked when he said that

"Just call me Taehyung, now say "

"OK Mr Ki- No Taehyung "

"good and also we don't have each others number right we only have office number so take my home number " Tae explained .

" but we have office number right? "

"that office number is in office that number only for Bussiness so why not give the number of which I carry every day so I can call you whenever I want " Jennie just nodded and give her number to Tae

"I should leave now Mr- Taehyung " she go out of the car and bowed and waited for him go so she go inside her house and do her night routine but didn't talk to Rosé instead she jump on the bed and go to her dreamland.

I'm other hand Taehyung was in his car after taking a shower he go his bed and stared at number of her. And chucked.

I think it's already happened..

Continue