Chapter 13

Tae and Jennie are at Jennie home making some reel as Jennie made a request and who can reject it . Tae was a cameraman there but to be honest Tae was enjoying the weekend time with her .

" Ok I'm tried now you know !!" Jennie said and sit down beside him ...

"What should we do now ?" Tae asked while laying  on the couch. Jennie thought for some time

*I really don't know about you how about you tell me about yourself.. of you want then no forcing , " Jennie said Tae looked up to her with a serious face. Jennie become frightened .  Jennie was about to change the question but Tae put his finger on her lips to make her quiet.

"No wait you are the only person who I trust the most so I will let you know and don't get scared so easily I am not that scary. I guess!..... Am I really scary? " Tae said and a small laugh came out of his mouth. Jennie heart fluttered after hearing that she one of them who trust the most and also feel guilty for hiding her identity .

"It's not like hahahaha !! that your face was very serious that's why I got scared....... nothing serious, please tell me I really want to know you well "  Jennie said in her cute baby voice which can also melt the rock. Tae sigh and nodded.

" So when I was young like around 8:00 my parents left me and that was the worst part of my life which I don't want to remember........ I went to an orphanage and there I meet Jimin he was my only friend until now he is we go to school together college together and we spend our lives together as you can see in the office though........ After when I completed my college I and Jimin part of opening your own business so Jimin was good at modelling with, perfect figure ,
and I really wanted to. start our own business so we thought why not we collaborate , so I made Kim industry and Jimin became the model and as I can see we have more than millions of employees across the world we have more than We have more offices outside Korea." Tae Stop and beat Jennie on the other side was very proud he was proud that she's working with such a big company. Jennie thought it wa over she was guilty for him that his parents left such a bright son .

" I'm sorry to say but I really pity your parents" Jennie said Tae nooded and just smiled  continuing his story .

"Me and Jimin have struggled a lot to reach you you know I have been through depression....... Sometimes I also show some pity " Jennie who was confused Tae looked at her and chuckled .

" you know they always come to office...." Jennie what song after hearing this

"But I have never seen them like I have joined office like for a month now and I didn't see them even once " Jennie said .

" That's probably because the only comes once in a month just to take money" some how Jennie anger took place inside her,  she stood up to her couch although her ankle  was still injured .

" I'm sorry Mr Kim Taehyung but this is wrong !!" Jennie shouted Tae stand up to and make her calm down  .

" It's ok Jennie they just asked for my money " Tae  said

"But this is wrong I am sorry Mr Kim thank but this is wrong if I were you I would have thrown them out of my life forever how how can you do that Mr Kim I mean Tae  please don't do this I am sorry I know I don't rule your life but you should not"   Jennie said but receive a hug from tae she was shocked

"Thank you  Jennie thank you you are the only one who can understand I am so thankful that you were my secretary" Tae saud smiling, he never laugh like that not in front of anyone. Jennie hugged h back .

" You always got me by email pur sude " Jennie patted his head, Tae blushed they broke the hug. Tae was back to his cold self. They were staring into each other eyes the sunset light of sum coming  balcony behind them was so perfect their body shape was perfect in the shadow . Tae hand was on her waist and Jennie arm around his neck. Tae slowly moved for ward going beside her ear, Jennie was red

"May I Jennie ?" Jennie without thinking modded . Tae smirk and his hold on her waist become tighter that she can't not leave him . Their body was touching each other .

" Thank you for coming into the office Jennie ! " Tae said in his deep voice . Jennie just bit her lower lips.

How can he say that so calmly still making my heart fluttered?  Jennie thought .

Tae lips slowly went towards her Jennie closed her eye to feel his lips on her

Finally his lips landed on her's she kiss was slow and passionate Tae bit her lower lips making her moan giving him chance to put his toungue inside her's .

" Hmmm Tae mmmmm !" Jennie daod between the kiss .

"Say my name baby, it sound do fucking good from your mouth . " He continued his kissing. Suddenly  a thought came into her mind

Is he  playing with does he have feelings for me or just to make him satisfy "  Jennie thought and stopped kissing Tae was taken back and pulled back and looked into her. Jennie was looking down.

Did I do somthing wrong ? "  Tae said

" Hey did I do something wrong ?" He become panic. Jennie shook her head 

"Tae what we did just now was not just for you fun right ? You m..mean it right ?" Jennie asked as her voice was shaky Tae put his hand on her chin and mage her look up, her tear was about to fall , as they did Tae kiss her eyes .

" I mean it from bottom of my heart so don't doubt it ok ? " Jennie nodded Tae again about to put her lip on her but a ring on the door stopped me.

" Must be the good we ordered I'll go and get them " Jennie said and moved back with blushing face .

" Fuck that delevery man !" He cured and  go behind the main door. Tae stare at him with dead glare the mam got chills and run away. As he felt Jennie put the food on table

" Tae comes and eat the dinner !"Jennie shouted Tae did come down they had the dinner together. They put the wate on dustbin and clean their hands .

" Jennie their is still some food on you face " Tae said posing on the side of the lips

" Here ?" She rubbed the opposite side Tae come closer and put his hand and clear her side he bend down and kissed her again Jennie put her hand around his neck and Tae hand went towards her waist .

Shit I'm addicted to her lips

Continue~