Chapter 16

Next day came Jennie wake up with puffy eyes coz of crying. Jennie was to disgusted to go out of her room. She was feeling disgusting every touch that pervert has touch she was feeling disgusted. She was feeling insecure out of her house.

"Jennie come on you have to get up..you jave to do work " she made herself little calm down and get up from her bed and moved her feet towards the bathroom and her ready.

you jave to do work " she made herself little calm down and get up from her bed and moved her feet towards the bathroom and her ready

Jennie didn't eat anything coz she just don't jave appetite.she made her way to wards the main road instead of taking taxi she decided to walk she don't want run into men.

"Finally ypu are here !" Jennie head Rosé voice from front who was waiting for her for long time.

"I was waiting for you like forever." Rosé said and put her arms between Jennie's arm as its her habit. Jennie who just smile and look down.

"Ya don't think about it. It's not like something happened. Right?" Rosé comfort Jennie .

"I know jist get it out of my head . It's like it just stuck in my head." Jennie said sadly. Jennie stomach ach made some growling, Rosé sigh .

"You didn't eat anything right ? " Jennie just nodded

"Let's go to cafe ok let me buy you some food , tell me what you want to eat my treat. " Rosé putted her with her and buy her coffee and waffles.

"Thank you for the food I'll get going " Jennie said and leaves for her office

"Thank you for the food I'll get going " Jennie said and leaves for her office. As she reach her office she got a message.

"Miss Jennie Kim to my office and please come fast " Tae send the message. Jennie quickly fix her hair and dress and rush to office.

She knocked the door .

"Come in " Tae said and Jennie come inside, but as she enter his office her eyes widen, her heartbeat raises up , she felt insecure she took a step back she starred shaking, the file she was holding fell down.

" No n..n..no .." she wisper and moved back holding her chest. Tae who was talking to someone looked at Jennie who was shocked .

"Are you okay?" Tae asked, the other guy see her and smirk ,

"G..GD !" She wisper she shakes her head and her eyes become teary.

"You know him ? " Tae asked Jennie was to shocked .

"NO !" Jennie shouted and run but as she trun she bumped into Jimin. Jimin see Jennie cry .

"What happens to Jennie ? Are you okay !?" He asked worried, Jennie just point the finger towards Tae office and run to her office and locked in.

Jimin go to tae office but as he enter his eyes fill with anger.

"YOU !!" Jimin said and go him and hold his collar, Tae who rush to separate them both.

"Why the hell are you here !!" Jimin shouted .

"Let go JIMIN!" He shouted and he did and aggressively look other side .

"Please leave I'll call you tomorrow" Tae said to. GD and he leave .

"What was that Jimin ?" Tae asked mostly scolding him . Jimin was quite course he promised Jennie for not telling him .

"Why was he here ? " Jimin asked looking into his eyes .

"We are collaborating . " Hearing that Jimin stand up rapidly.

"Cancel the collaboration right now 당신은 이해해야합니다. 지금 빨리
(you have to understand. right now quickly ). " Jimin shouted and Tae was confused.

"Why did you and Jennie reacted like this!" Tae said

"You don't know anything. I'll be living" Jimin said and about to leave but Tae hold his shoulder.

"Tell me now till I'm nice " Tae saud in anger tone. Jimin give up and

"That party night after you leave she almost rapped Jennie bit thank got she escaped, that basterd when too far " Jimin said and look down

"왜 미리 말해주지 않았어
(What why didn't you tell me before) " Tae shouted

"Jennie said not to . 이제 나가서 제니 가 괜찮은지 만나보세요 (Now go out and see if Jennie is okay. ) " Jimin said and Tae realise and rush to her office.

Be okay Jennie !!

Continue~