Chapter 21

It's been a 3 days, Jennie & Tae are coming back to Korea after Jennie become his girlfriend officially, they started to go to airport packing their stuff and leave. After that sexy night they become more closer with each other, they shared their time getting to know each other. Tae learn many things about Jennie and Jennie learn more about Tae .

They reached the airport. " I'll come in a minutes . You wait here  Ok ." Tae said patting her top of tha head , Jennie smiled and blush a little and nodded and hummed in response. Soon Tae left , as she was alone now she found a chair  nearby and sit there .  She touched her pocket only to found it empty , her heartbeat  stopped for a moment, then she remembered Tae has her phone. She sit at a empty seat  in the middle. 

Sometimes later a gang of boys stand in front of Jennie, Jennie in middle trying to ignore them but it was hard to do.

Tae vane back from doing his work done, he looked in front to find boys surrounding his Jennie, ejo was trying to ignore them but can't.

"Hey beautiful you alone, come sit with us ,it's gonna be fun !!" The boy with tattoo in his left hand side said . Jennie again ignored then , after few more tries they got annoyed. They grabbed her hand forcing her .

"Listen b*itch !! I was being nice to you but you assh*ole ! " Pulled her, Jennie hissed because it hurts.

Tae couldn't take it anymore he rush towards them.smd punched him at back.
Soon he called his bodyguard and they took care of then , Tae go to her and check her from up to bottom

"Are you ok ?! Did you get any injury !? " He said in furious  .

( You can imagine it. OMG  I will die at his state 🤣😂🤣)

Jennie shakes her head tell she didn't get hurt . Soon they go to their private jet leaving for Korea.

BTW this their OOTD ->

-----------------------------------

In Korea -):

Jimin is in Busan also leaving for Seoul as his was done in there . He was excited seeing  his Rosé after so long . He was done showering and wore a comfortable clothes, putting on the mask,  he was a great modal of course he is PARK JIMIN ! .