Chapter 9

They played a lot of games whatever they can find in the beach did boating and many many others challenges.

It was 7 pm both of them were back to Tae boat.
“So points are equal now, so this is our last challenge who ever win this is the winner” Tae said in which Jennie nodded.

“ so what's the last challenge is about?” Jennie asked in curiosity . Just then Tae smirk
“ I last challenge is UNO”Tae was pro I'm this game. Jennie who never UNO in her life open hee mouth in disbelief.

"N.O I don't know how to play!!"

"it's OK I will teach you " Tae said and there the game begins. After few times of explaining she finally get it "OK!!! " she said as she found this game is interesting.

They started playing , after 6 round it was the final round.
"do this is the final round the one who wins is winner " Tae said and Jennie immediately nodded. They stared the game and at the end Tae wins

"yes!! I won " use said jumping,  Jennie on other hand was nervous,  she was nervous about what question he will ask her,  she looked down at her card. "so are you ready? " Tae asked with a boxy smile on his face.

"Y.... Yes" Jennie said while looking at his eyes directly .
Tae who was thinking about what to ask .

"So is their anything you want to tell me about you ?" Jennie was panicking inside tried to keep herself calm. With her full courage she looked up him.

"Im not the person you think I'm " Tae who was curious with question face.

"seeing your face I'll let you ask any question you want to ask me,  you also worked hard. " hearing that she look at him and with a little smile.

"is their anything you hate most? " Jennie asked and looked at him & found his extra cold face.

"There are two things I hate most in this world " Jennie who is confirmed as hell. Make an innocent face, but Taehyung face was still cold.

"1st my family
2nd the people who lie to me. & I hate lie " after hearing that Jennie was trembling and her hands got cold.

"Jennie are you OK?!! " Tae rushed towards her. " let's go to hospital you don't look good " "No no problem I'll go to my house " before Tae could say anything she made her cute face " fine fine,  captain back to port " he looked Jennie who was hugged by her sexy boss was trembling & also blushing. She didn't realised that she was closing her eyes going to her dreamland.

After they reach at edge Tae looked at the sleeping beauty in his arm, he chuckled and carried her in bridal style out of boat and lead toward his car. He made her seat beside her. While putting her seatbelt hid cheeks were very close to her lips,  bending down to put seatbelt Jennie head tilled down and that made her soft lips pressed against his cheeks. Tae who was widen his eyes slowly turn into a blushy smile.

After 1 minutes Jennie moved her lips away from his cheeks. Tae quickly go and seat in driving seat touch his cheeks .

"Aish this girl really make me....aish" Tae said and drive away from the place with a smile not leaving his lips.
----------------
Jennie felt something was shaking her body and tried to stop but it doesn't stop,  suddenly she remembers that she was with her boss. She quickly woke up by it and found Tae with smiling face.

"she quickly removed the seat belt and about to leave.

"Aren't you are going to say something?" Tae asked. She turned around and bowed .   "Thank You for the ride and giving your precious time of your Mr. Kim Taehyung " she bowed and leave. Tae laughed at her cuteness but soon left to his house.
------------------

"Another day to live Jennie !" she shouted and go to bathroom to take shower and wear her OOTD

"she looked at her wrist watch and smiled "Perfect Time" she said and go out of her house to work

"she looked at her wrist watch and smiled "Perfect Time" she said and go out of her house to work. She was too happy coz her bestie is coming back after the trip. Because of her excitement she hasn't had her breakfast.

"Good Morning Miss Son " Jennie greeted with a smile. "Morning to you too Miss Kim " she said bowed to her. Jennie who was entered the elevator with smile. The door was about to close when a hand stopped the door. She was tall and  beautiful.

"I'm sorry for blocking the way buy need to go.. It's urgent " she said and Jennie nodded Jennie.  Again was about to close bit again a hand stopped it. Both girl looked at the person who blocked the door.

"Miss Jennie Kim how many time I've to tell you to use the lift which is right side of this lift. " the deep voice said sending shiver to her spine. As the door opened whole Tae was standing with a straight face. Tae looked up at other girl and widen eye.

"Why are you with her?!!" Tae shouted looking at girl with Jennie. Jennie was confused about what happening. The girl was looking at him with innocent eye. "Taeh-" before she could complete Tae pulled Jennie out of the elevator. 

"yung" she completed her sentence and door closed. Tae pulled her I to the right side of this elevator. Tae break the silence " when she come into my office don't let her come "Jennie nodded buy her brian was in something else.. "Who is she? " Jennie asked quietly. Tae turned around bit kept s cold face. "you don't need to know about that just follow my instruction " some how that hit her heart.  It's the first time he talked to her like this.

Tae realised what he did and slowly turned around to her and found her liking down. "I'm  really sorry I didn't mean to say that I don't want to see her that's all. " Tae said & Jennie nodded. She looked at him he was smiling and didn't how nice he was lookinh

 She looked at him he was smiling and didn't how nice he was lookinh

But a question was still there in her mind.

Who is she ?

Continue