Chapter 20

TAEHYUNG had the best idea for this trip though he came for a buisness but he just can't take it anymore, he must make Jennie his GIRLFRIEND!. Yes he was going to propose to her .

"So you know what I have planned i don't want any problems with this otherwise you are dead . Understood?" Saying that he hang up and take a look at a beautiful balcony from his room , Jennie was in room beside his it's Taehyung house after all .

"Hope it just go well  ! " He said to himself.

"Hey " a sweet voice came from back. Tae smiles as he knows who is just behind her.

"Hey have you taken your nap of more than thousand hours" he said while bring her in the front. Now Jennie was in between his arm enjoying the view .

"Hey listen we have a very important meeting tomorrow ok dress well" with that he hugged her from behind, Jennie closed her eyes to feel the wind which was making her hair blew up.

"Do you want to explore the city ?" He asked and she nodded.

"Ok get ready we are going !" He said in childish way which means adorable.

( Can you imagine he in baby voice coz I can and I'm crying 😂)

Jennie go her room and picks something more comfortable and yet nice .

"Hey you ready ? Coz I'm let's go !!" Tae shouted from downstairs.

"Coming 1 min " Jennie yelled from room and started running down the stairs, but she did she saw the most handsome guy she ever seen in her entire life.
.

"Coming 1 min " Jennie yelled from room and started running down the stairs, but she did she saw the most handsome guy she ever seen in her entire life

( Let's suffer together bitches !! 🤭🤭)

"You look nice like a model , I'm scared the everyone will look at you !!" Tae said again , Jennie blushed .

"Ok come on you will protect me  i know " Jennie said and pull him over the door .

" Ok ok don't push me I'm can go on my own you know ?" He said in sarcasm and walked away.

" Oh i didn't knew that " she said follow him from behind.
__________________

" So I hope you are ready with you answer Miss Park " a man in black with many man wearing black suit with mask standing back of him.