Loona x Male! hellhound reader

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all enjoy this one, as requested by Deceptibot404 

A hellhound. Some of the most meanest entities in hell - unshaken by any opposing force that stood in their way. However, you were not just any ordinary hellhound. In fact, you were a wimp in comparison.

Of course, the wonderful and hard-working employer, Blitzo, took you in and gave you a job at his business: IMP.

Yes, you had sharp claws. Yes, you could tear down a whole army if provoked hard enough. But, the thing was, you were very shy. It has been months since you tried to work out the courage to ask Loona out. And now that it was finally Hellmas, you were ready to call it quits.

However, little did you know, support was on your shoulders. Blitzo had a plan, and that was to get you and Loona together.

He waited for the right time to reveal his plan, and that was to have you and her in the same place. In the lounging area, after Loona grabbed a beer from the fridge, she was welcomed by a Blitzo wearing a Santa hat.

"Hey, my Loonie. Can I talk to you?"

She rolls her eyes. "Yeah," and she tried to walk out of the room, but a hand stopped her.

"No, Loona. In here."

"Uhmm, ok? You're totally not being weird right now." She remarks.

"Ok, Loona. I was thinking maybe you and Y/N could possibly go out this Hellmas. You know, get to know each other better."

"Ew, you're joking, right?" Loona scoffed. "He's a fucking creep. He barely says anything, anyway. And... I don't know. He's just weird. No way."

You overheard what she said, and it broke your heart. You were trying to hold back tears while you were typing on your laptop. Your tail laid flat, and you had a hard time keeping it together.

Blitzo scolds her. "Have you ever considered that he is just fucking shy? He is a hellhound just like you. And do you understand how hard it is to find hellhounds here? He is literally a once-in-a-lifetime - a diamond in the rough!"

Your emotions evened out again, and found hope once more after Blitzo stood up for you like that.

"But do I really have to?" She whines.

"I will not let you leave this office until you do."

"That's irrational."

"No, Loona, what's 'irrational' is when you don't even give this poor soul a chance. I am not going to just stand by and watch his life crumble in front of me on a day that is supposed to be wonderful and joyous. If you're not going to do it for him, do it for me."

She sighs. "Fine, I'll at least pretend to like him, if that's what you want."

"Good! Now, go talk to him for me. I'll be listening." blitzo says, inching away.

Loona took a seat next to you on the round table. "Hey."

You took off your glasses and closed your laptop. "I know. I heard everything. You're being forced to go out with me in order to please your father."

"Listen, don't make this any harder than it is."

"Sorry. Oh, how about we go to Johnny's? Their food is really good, I heard. And I'm also sorry for not talking much, as you say. I'm just really nervous around people. I'm always afraid I'm gonna do the wrong thing."

Loona gives you advice. "Why? Just say what you feel. That's how I go about things."

You sigh. "you're not going to like what I have to say, then."

"Why? I already don't like you, so it's not going to bother me."

"I love you." You look back up at her.

She blushed and turned away. "I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that... Just... Tell me when we should meet."

"I was thinking about 8."

"Good." She got up quickly and scurried out of the room.

Though Loona thought it was one of the worst decisions she made, an obscure self-conscious reassured her that she was at least giving it a try. Who knows how you are outside the office.

Finally, once the time read 5PM, it was closing time for IMP Headquarters, and everyone left the office. Loona was the last one to leave since she had to shut and lock all of the doors.

"Loona, remember what I said. You better show up at Johnny's. I will be watching." Blitzo says with his arms crossed, blocking the office's entrance.

"I will, dad. Fuck, you're so annoying!"

Thankfully, Loona did, in fact, stick to her word, and showed up at the restaurant of choice.

You waved a hand from one of the booths, and she sat down on the adjacent side.

"Who's this beautiful woman that sat next to me?" Your tail wagged and you grinned.

She grunts while trying to hold back a smile. "Whatever. What are you ordering?"

"You. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner." Your chin was propped up by your wrists.

"Who knew you could be such a flirt?" She says in appreciation. And subconsciously, you got her to smile.

Both of you then proceeded to order food. While they were waiting, you proceeded to make jokes about their surroundings. Fortunately, Loona laughed at your humor, and started to realize that going out with you wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Later in the conversation, you named off some hobbies and interests you had. "I can play guitar, too, you know."

"Really? Maybe you should play for me some time." Loona gives you a warm smile.

"What if you don't like it?"

"And what if I do? It wouldn't matter. At least it came from the heart."

"Wow... Thanks, Loona. That really means a lot to me."

"You are such a sweet and interesting person to hand around, by the way. Now I'm glad I know you more. I always thought you were just another slimy loner that people have a hard time liking."

"Yeah, I understand. That's what most people think about me upon first impressions."

"I don't blame them. You're still a weirdo." She chuckles.

You laugh in response. Loona put a hand on one of your arms that rested on the table. "How about we go to my place after we're done eating?" She says lustfully.

You blush. "Uh, ok."

And so, after the dinner part of the date was over, Loona took you home with her. She grabbed your hand and took you to her room, and kissed and undressed. Both of your tails wagged and you two grew excited for each other - to know each other just a bit further.

Inevitably, one thing led to another, and you two made love. Not sex. Love.

The night ended with you two huddling together under a thick blanket in Loona's bed. Loona snuggled up against your large, wolf-like body, and your arm wrapped around her waist.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you any gifts, Loona." You whisper as both of your eyes were closed.

Loona responds softly.

"You're the gift."