Loona x M! imp reader 2

Requested by Mr_s_2001 

Art was made by ME. Also, 

I changed the end a bit because it was a lazy effort on my part.

Y/N, an imp that made his runs here at the Immediate Murder Professionals (IMP for short) for quite some time now. You and the other imps working there at the business became good friends killing people side-by-side on their missions concerning the living world. In fact, the organization's leader, Blitzo, boldly declared you to be his right-hand man, even.

During this time, you and Loona, too, have gotten to know each other and have grown a solid friendship, all-in-all. Though you thought of her as "grumpy" all the time, you did see glimpses of who she truly was inside and understood some of her mannerisms. She was a sweet, gentle girl that just needed someone to talk to and was not as tough as she put off.

 There was one moment, however, that you will never forget.

During work hours at IMP, a meeting was scheduled for a rather special target. Because this was a longer, tougher mission, the hours were extended until midnight, instead of 5, like the norm.

All the office lights were turned off for dramatic effect, and a lowly-hanging ceiling lamp shined on the target's file record.

As a lit cigarette dangled lazily from Blitzo's mouth, he says, "So gang, we have a new target on our hands. He goes by the name of Paul Santiago. He is an assassin, just like us. Our client was actually framed for one of the murders Paul committed, putting him on death row. So, as a result, those angels in heaven actually mistook him as the killer, and was sent to Hell for the same misunderstanding." 

He tapped the ashes off his cigarette as he was talking. "Since he potentially has the same capabilities as us, we need to be extra prepared for this... So, Loona, I am asking you to come with us for the added strength and support. And I am not taking 'no' for an answer."

"I- but-" she lets out.

"No 'but's, either!"

"Ugh, fine! I guess I can come."

"Y/N, since I practically trust you with my life, you look out for my Loonie, ok? To make sure she doesn't get hurt."

She blushed. "Dad, please. I think I'll be fine on my own."

"Just do what I say for once, will you?"

"Whatever." Loona rolled her eyes.

"I will have a shotgun, Y/N will have the AR-15 assault rifle, Moxxie can just get a pistol because he's a fucking pussy, and Millie... Millie can get whatever she wants." Blitzo opens the portal to the living world, and all of you put on a ski mask. "Let's get this fucker!"

The gang was transported in front of a house that seems to have all of its lights turned off. All of them then tip-toed and snuck to the back of the house and carefully opened the sliding door, making sure the weapons didn't clumsily wack anything while going inside.

You and Blitzo professionally aimed your weapons down hallways and staircases. As Moxxie was doing his own share of aiming and investigating, a pair of hands then pulled a heavy pillowcase over his head, muffling his screams as he was being taken to a random room to be held hostage.

One-by-one, the group was captured, including Loona. You were the last one to nearly fall victim. 

However, as another pillowcase was about to be placed on your head, you quickly turned around and smashed the offender's nose in with the back of your gun. Causing him to grunt in pain and bleeding all over the floor.