Loona x M! Hellhound reader 5

Requested by: RollinWithMyHomiez

Early in the morning, at around eight, the alarm on your phone began to sound and call you out of bed. You turned over and began to quickly swipe at the screen to turn it off. Loona, who was next to you in the same bed, still snored away as if she never heard a thing.

You turned around and quietly said "Loona" as you gently shook her awake. Loona opened her eyes barely and comfortably slid her arms around you.

"We need to go to work, you know," you said as you tenderly kissed her neck.

She whined. "Just a little longer."

"Loona, if we wait any longer, we're going to be late. It's eight-o-five now. Plus, we can get in that nice, warm shower together and have that coffee you have been craving all weekend, afterward."

She threw the covers off of you two and climbed out of bed grumbling sweet nothings to you. When you, too, got out of bed, Loona was already naked and about to hop in the shower.

"Woah, hold on. Wait for me."

"I thought we were going to be late, remember?" She replied sarcastically.

"It got you out of bed, didn't it?"

Both of you then proceeded to shower together and gave each other little childish kisses. Once that was over, you two then began to put on some clothes and head out the door to officially begin the day.

Also, today was your birthday, and you were tremendously excited to see the reaction of your coworkers once they find out.

You let Loona drive today since you were afraid that your excitement might cause you to wreck. Of course, you did not tell her that because she wouldn't even let you go to work in fear of you possibly hurting yourself.

Once Loona pulled up to the IMP building, you pulled the car door open at a record pace and bolted down the parking lot to tell the employees that it was your birthday as fast as possible.

"What the hell is his problem?" Loona said to herself.

When you got to the main office, you charged to the receptionist's room to tell Moxxie and Millie the big news.

"Guys, guys! Do you know what day it is?"

"Uhhh... A workday?" Moxxie snarled his lip to compliment his confusion.

"It's my birthday," you said, followed by a silent shriek that slipped out of your mouth.

"Aww, that's adorable," Millie responded. "But it's too bad I don't care. Sorry." She gave a piercing grin.

Moxxie pulled his eyes away from the papers on his little desk. "What were we talking about, again?"

Blitzo walked into the room. "Blitzo, you know what day it is, right?" You say.

"Get-your-ass-to-work day?"

"It's my birthday!"

"Great, now get to work," he responded while he was doing his own thing, paying no mind to your presence.

You were visibly upset by the outcome of the situation. Surely, if it were your family, they would stop to throw you a grandiose birthday party full of people. Now that you're dead, the parties you once knew have come to an end, so you thought.

In the office, today was especially boring. No killing. No action-packed adventure. Just a desk and a loathsome amount of paperwork. The crew didn't really talk to each other on this workday either, in addition to the straight boring-ness.

The fact that no one cared about one of the most important events in your life really broke your heart. So much that you could just break down and cry right there.

Nonetheless, you kept it together so that you could finish the paperwork that gleamed back at you. And so that you won't be deemed as problematic or pathetic to your coworkers.

"Hey, Loonie, are you okay? Did Y/N do anything to you? If he did, I'll kill him!" Blitzo says as he noticed that Loona's head remained on her desk the whole day.

"No, Blitzo. He didn't do anything. I just don't feel good."

He turned off Loona's computer that sat in front of her. "Here, how about you take the rest of the day off and get some rest. Poor baby, you probably need it."

The imp picked her up from her chair and held her back as he escorted the hellhound out of the building.

Since you weren't sick, you had to continue working, no matter how eager you were to go back home and take care of her. Strangely though, before Loona left the office, she gave you a wink, as though she had something under her sleeve, or fur, if you will.

A hour before it reached five, you finally completed the tedious busywork given to you and the employees, and you were allowed to leave as a reward.

Since Loona took the car home, you had to walk all the way there, instead. Thankfully, it was easy on your legs since it was only a few blocks away. But because you were depressed that no one cares about your birthday, those few blocks felt like a few acres.

Opening the door to your home, nothing prepared you for what you saw.

The living room was decorated from top to bottom with ribbons and confetti. There were letters above the couch that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y/N!", which Loona was in the middle of setting up as she stood on the arm of the couch to make herself taller.

Tears streamed down your face and your tail began to wag. Because so much emotion ran up and down your body, you had to drop your suitcase and sit down. You forgot to close the door, too.

Loona turned around and noticed that you were home and on the ground crying. Immediately, she jumped from the couch to give you a warm hug. You began to cry harder and firmly held onto her.

"I- I thought no one cared about me. I thought no one liked me." You say catching your breath.

"Y/N, I love you more than life it-fucking-self. Look at me." You did, even though your tears did not allow for you to see straight, making the image of Loona appear blurry. "Smile."

You smiled and then planted your face back into her chest. "I knew it was your birthday and how much it meant to you. And those people at work do care, even if they say they don't, ok? Especially Blitzo. Now, let's have this party."

"Okay." You managed to calm yourself down. As you were in your room changing into something more comfortable, Loona began to call and text a few of her friends on her phone. The ones that Tex helped her make during one of his girlfriend's hellhound parties.

One-by-one, hellhounds began to show up at your door, and Loona happily let them inside. Fortunately, they brought their own drinks and commodities, so there was no need for shopping.

Throughout the night, everyone brilliantly celebrated your birthday party, even though there was some messy moments, but then again, when is there not a dull moment in a party?

And once the atmosphere began to lack interest and excitement, Loona asked for them to leave, and thanked them for coming.

"Now, for some one-on-one time," she told you once everyone left. But before you two had some fun in bed, you two decided to play some video games, first. Smash Bros.

Of course, she kicked your ass, but you did not rage, and ultimately accepted this defeat. Since you both were too exhausted to clean up the mess the partygoers made, you two simply waited tomorrow.

Thanks to Loona, you now, actually, have more friends to chat and hit up whenever. In the end, she loved you so much that she would never leave you behind, even if it's just your birthday.