M! Loona x shy! F! reader

Requested by: sweettrappuff_pai 

"Ok... Today your big day. Don't fuck this up." You say in your head as you delicately applied a thin coat of eyeliner.

Days prior to this, you were happily accepted into hell's top assassination business: the Immediate Murder Professionals, in which you were, then, interviewed by the organization's leader, Blitzo.

Thoughts swam through your mind as you finish putting on your clothes, such as how people might look at you, or how you did your makeup. Or worse, your appearance in general. You were always terrified that someone is going to call you "ugly" and result in another night of tears and booze.

However, you tried your best to tough it out and not let these thoughts get in the way, telling yourself that you are just being too hard on yourself, and to loosen up.

As the morning progressed, you got in your car and drove to the large, decorative building. When you opened the door to the main office of IMP, you were greeted by a short and petite imp.

"Hey, girlie! Ooooooh, you look so cute for your first day!" Millie points at your dress

You blush a little and smile. "Oh, thanks."

She cups her hand up to her mouth and teasingly giggled. "Just don't let that Loona see ya. That hellhound would go crazy if he ever saw you."

You respond with an nervous chuckle, "noted."

"Here, let me show you to the receptionist's room. This is where we normally hang out and do our business."

Moxxie couldn't help but stare at you, since he had never seen such a gorgeous woman besides his own wife. He then panted. "I- uh- is it hot in here? I think I am burning up, which is ironic since we're in hell."

"Oh, Mox, don't be rude. Say 'hello'." Moxxie says as she gave him a disappointed look.

"uhm... Hi. My names Moxxie."

You blush and smile. "Hello, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

Millie then took your hand again as she was not done with her little office tour. However, the only things that were left for you to see is the meeting room and the lounging room, and, of course, to know where Blitzo's office is just in case you have any troubles or concerns.

A few minutes after the tour, you were seen in the receptionist's room laying on the couch with your laptop. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing one hungover hellhound with a pounding headache.

He then lazily shuffled down the hallway hugging the wall, aiming to sit down at his fairly large desk in the receptionist room. He tiredly scratched his tone belly in the process.

He tilted his head backward with his eyes closed in relief, letting his bangs gracefully skim down the sides of his face.

"I want another beer," he sighed under his breath.

"Really, you fight a hangover with another hangover?" Millie questioned Loona's logic.

"I don't tell you how to run your life, do I?" He croaked.

Your heart began to beat a little harder, and your eyes widened. His signature bad boy disposition made you daydream as though you were in high school again.

Shortly after, Loona tilted his head forward to where he sat up straight. Through the thin curtain of hair hiding his forehead, you saw his glowing demon wolf eyes look in your direction.

"Woah," he says as he was visibly stunned by how beautiful you looked to him. "Who's the new girl?"

You hid your face in your laptop with your knees joined together as your face turned red. You didn't even feel like you were in the same room anymore.

"Oh, will you stop it? You can clearly see she's already uncomfortable." Millie speaks up.

"She don't look 'uncomfortable' to me. And could you maybe chill for five fucking seconds?! I was just curious... That's all!"

"Mhm, sure." 

"Ugh, all you imps are the same. Always being an ass for the sake of ass-ery."

For the rest of the work hours, you could not stop staring at Loona. Whatever important activities you were doing on you laptop were ignored completely. During break time, however, you hoped you could get your mind off him.

Unfortunately, you were wrong as hell.

"Hey there, new girl. Whatcha doin'?" The hellhound sat right next to you with a beer in his hand as you were tapping away on your computer

Immediately, you become flustered and yipped. "Ah!... Nothing!"

"Huh? What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No, no. You just startled me, that's all." You say catching your breath.

"Oh, that's good, I guess." He scratched the back of his head. "My name's Loona, by the way."

"I'm Y/N."

He chuckled with restful eyes. "That's a cute name."

"No it's not!" You blush intensely.

"It's okay. I won't tell anyone about it... Maybe we can get a drink once work is over, if you're down for that. Better yet, if you consent. That would be the more PC way of saying it, I guess."

"No, I understood. Yeah... I would drink with you." You prop your head on the table, completely engulfed by his aura. You then catch yourself, thinking you sounded stupid. "Well- I- er- in, like, a friendly gesture, kind of way... Heh."

"mhm. I got a feeling you would definitely be an interesting gal, no doubt." He pecked you on the cheek. "I'll see you then."

You quietly squealed as you wagged your tail, and hid yourself in your shirt while Loona tried to contain his laughter.