Loona x M! Hellhound 6

Requested by: CadaverShadows

It was lunch break at IMP. Moxxie, Millie, and Blitzo decided that they wanted to eat at the new restaurant that just opened across from the building they were in. Now that everyone was gone, you and Loona had the place to yourselves.

Loona kindly made your lunch this morning, and actually brought it to you when lunchtime finally came around, nearly bringing a tear to your eye. 

Once you two finished eating, Loona got up from her seat while you were laying down on the couch and laid on top of you, and softly nibbled your neck.

"Hey little puppy," she said, almost whispering.

You held her and stroked her back. "Hey."

The hellhound pulled two tickets out from her chest and looked up at you. "I bought some tickets to a concert." She put her head back down. "Unless, if you don't want to go, that's fine, I guess."

"No, I can go," you say putting your hand on her head. "What's it called?"

"Hellhound Sevenfold. It's a band I listen to. They're pretty good."

One of the tickets you pulled from her hand. "Really? I love that band too."

She gave you a smile and a peck on the cheek. At the same time, Blitzo barged in the room to ask her daughter a question. Loona fell on the floor but quickly got back up and stood straight like a soldier.

"Hey Loonie, do you know where my-" He was interrupted by the awkward grin she had and your widened eyes. "...horse... is...?"

Her grin diminished and sighed. "Blitzo, how the hell would I know that? It's not my job to keep up with your ridiculous collection of horses."

"Ok, sweetie. Go back to doing, er, whatever you two were doing." Blitzo said as he was getting ready to close the door  behind.

She blushed and put her hands on her hips. "Uh! Nothing! We were doing nothing!"

He chuckled. "Ok, Loonie bear. I believe you."

Loona took your hand. "Come on, let's get out of this dump called 'work'. The earlier we make it to the concert, the better."

You simply agreed, and you both proceeded to leave the building. "Do you want to take my car or yours?" She asked.

"Uh,  yours is cooler." You childishly smiled.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine."

On the way to the destination, you and Loona decided to get something to drink, and maybe something to snack on, too. After all, the concert she talked about is located on the other side of town, and was home to even meaner demons

If her dad ever found out about this, he would kill her.

At last, you two make it to the entrance, and made sure you two handed over the tickets to the man up front.

Luckily, there were not enough people to fill the space yet, so you two managed to get to the front of the stage, holding hands the entire time.

Back at home, once IMP's lunch break came to an end, the three come back from their trip to the new restaurant.

"Unholy Satan, that food was ASS!" Blitzo commented, and his employees silently agreed. He turned to say something to Loona, but found that she wasn't there, just an imaginary outline of her. "L- Loonie?!"

"Loona?!" He frantically looked all over for her. "Loona!!" He yelled.

At the concert, more and more demons began to crowd the stadium, all awaiting the big event. After a good while, the members of Hellhound Sevenfold finally make their appearance, with the lead singer putting his mouth to the mic.

"Are you 'hounds ready to fuck shit up?!" 

The audience roared with positive energy, and tingles went up and down your spine, making you say "woah." Your tail whipped back and forth.

"Yeah, that's what I like to fuckin' hear!" The singer responded. The first song he played was called "Bloody Cinderella", and you and Loona began to rock out with the audience.

While Blitzo desperately blew up her phone with texts, the booming atmosphere overpowered it and kept him silent.

At the beginning of the concert, everyone was given a piece of paper with a number written on it. And at the end, the music stopped and the singer announced a random number generator. If the number matched up with someone in the audience, they win the Synyster Gates guitar.

Unfortunately, your number was 55, and the number on screen was 132. Even though the chances was one in several thousand, you were still deeply upset, and almost broke down crying. You kept it together, though, so that you won't embarrass your girlfriend in front of everyone.

"What's wrong, babe?" Loona notices your shift in attitude.

"I wanted that guitar ever since I was a little pup. And now, I will never see it again." Your voice was shaky.

After thinking about it, Loona came up with a brilliant idea. "Hey, how about I ask for you to play a solo for them? Would that make you feel better?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"Well, let's try it. It's better than nothing."

The hellhound used her magical demon powers to gain the attention of the lead singer. "Oh hey, uh..."

"Loona."

"Loona!"

She motioned for him to get closer so that she may whisper in his ear. He tells the audience, "uh, hold on guys. This lovely 'hound here needs to tell me something important."

During her whispers, he commented "Y/N," and scoffed. "Really?" As she was telling him about your excellent guitar skills. "Hmm... Ok. Hounds, listen the fuck up! My pal here, Y/N, is about to play us something that you guys will either enjoy or hate... Get up here, man!"

At last, you were face-to-face with Synyster Gates, the childhood guitar you could only dream of ever owning or playing. The guitarist took off the strap and presented it in front of you like a prize.

You swallowed your pride and stared at the eager audience from head on, almost overwhelmed by its size.

"Oh, here you go, dude. You need this," the guitarist said as he handed you his pick, which snapped you back to reality, almost.

Ignoring all the excitement you had in your body, you began to shred and blow away everyone by your performance. The stadium roared with excitement, and Loona began to tear up watching her student go off.

If her dad ever found out about this, he would kill her.

Once you were done playing, the audience loudly cheered once more. What came next you would have never guessed.

"You know what? Keep the guitar! That was fucking awesome!" The singer told you. You became emotional by this and hugged the guitar's neck. As  you were about to get off the stage, he said "Woah, where do you think you're going? I never told you to leave my stage. At least play a song with us."

You happily agreed, and literally became a hell-wide sensation overnight. When you were finally able to leave the stage, though, Loona smothered you with kisses and made you know that she was soaking wet. 

That was the last song of the night, too, and the audience began to scatter and leave. When Loona was driving, she struggled to keep it together and was breathing heavily thinking of you. Needless to say, you have a big surprise waiting for you when you come home.