Loona x M! hellhound 2

Requested by Thunelar 

Finally, the evening approached and you were allowed to leave your shift at work. You worked at a coffee place, the same place that Loona often appears in the morning to get herself a drink. Specifically, she always emphasizes that her coffee has three shots of vanilla instead of two.

If she is accidentally served two shots, however, she would throw the cup at one of us in a rage and run off.

Sometimes, you would go to the strip club to unwind from the everyday stresses of work and money and bills. And today was the day you did just that.

When you arrived at the club and sat down at one of the tables, you then noticed a familiar face. It was Loona. You were kind of surprised that you saw this. "It's a small world," you thought.

Luckily, she walked up to you and calmly stroked the back of your head with her fingers. "Hey handsome, wanna dance?" She says in a naughty manner.

You blush and your breathing picked up, with your tail wagging. "I- Fuck yeah..."

"Come on, I'll take you to the back." She turned around and her tail swished and brushed your face.

Naturally, you followed her and she took you to a curtained door frame that read "VIP".

A hand approached your face. It was one of the bodyguards, which was a bull demon. "Hey, what are you doing here? This is for VIP only!"

"Shut the fuck up! He's with me!" Loona hissed.

"Hmph," the guard goes, returning to his natural pose with his arms crossed.

"She must be well-known in this industry. Too bad I haven't known about her sooner," you thought.

Eventually, she points to a spot in the VIP room for her to lap dance on you, and you took a seat. Loona then proceeded to dance and show her body to you in fine detail.

"You better not tell anyone about this."

"About what?"

"I brought you into a private area so that I can dance with you alone, dumbass."

"Nah, I won't tell... Does that mean I can touch you and shit?"

"I don't see why not."

You then ran your hands up and down her sides, and on her ass, and smacked it too. She then yipped in response. 

"Ooh, you're fun," she says childishly. "So, why did you pick me, anyway? Not very many people would go for a hellhound, normally."

"Because you're hot? Duh. Simple as that."

She chuckled. "Yeah? Then maybe we can get to know each other better. I'm more than just a good-looking body, you know."

"I understand. How about we meet at my work and grab a coffee tomorrow?"

"Now that I think about it, your face does look familiar." Loona said and stopped dancing. "Aren't you the guy I threw my drink at?"

"Yeah. But listen, I wasn't the one who made the coffee, so don't get mad at me."

"Don't worry about it." She then giggled. "Look at me, talking to some stranger in my underwear... Isn't that weird to you?"

You laugh. "I don't care... What's your name?"

"It's Loona. You?" She smiled.

"Y/N."

"Well, Y/N, I guess I will see you the same time I always get my coffee." Both  you shook hands. You then got up from your seat and pecked her on the cheek. 

"A gift," you mutter.

Loona blushed and felt the spot that you kissed her on.

Of course, this was definitely not the first time you and she met outside of the coffee shop. Now, every time you get off work, you would always check up on her. Sometimes she would be on stage pole dancing, blowing kisses in your direction, or her leading you to the private room.

"Ok. Loona says we should take things a bit further." She says to you in a third-party. She then landed a tender kiss as you were pressed against the wall. Your hands also locked with her's as her arm rested on the wall above your head. Your other hand occupied her waist.

She then undressed you and licked your body, and naturally, you two ended up having sex.

"I'm gonna have to stop working here if I'm going to commit to this relationship." Loona admits while you two were naked laying on a leather sofa.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea. I don't want you to be around other guys naked like this. It would feel less-special, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah..."

You placed a hand on the opposite side of her cheek and turned her head. "How about you get a job at my place? At least you would  know how to get the order right." You joke. "Plus, I can just turn over to night shift. Corporate is usually pretty lenient about that."

She chuckled, "Psh~ Yeah," and landed a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you more."

And so, Loona did follow up with her notion of quitting her job at the strip club to work with you at the coffee shop.  After her shift at IMP was over, she would then clock in at the coffee place. Seeing you there always made her face light up, and she felt as though she was not working at all.

Loona would surprise you by giving you random pecks on the cheek and hugs from behind. Naturally, you did the same, making her giggle.

Eventually, the owner of the shop passed their ownership onto you and Loona due to you two's dedication and hard work. The owner moved on to pursue in larger projects, and valued both you and her's trust.

You two then had the loving idea of renaming the shop to "Loona and Y/N's," to signal you all's strengthening relationship.

When the evening's work was done, Loona would always follow you home, and you two held hands down the sidewalk.

The nights ended with you two having a handful of booze and an endless supply of love-making to share. With Loona having you as her oversized pillow.