Dom! Loona x Sub! Moxxie

Requested by: splatoonxjay

A typical day was seen here at IMP Headquarters. Moxxie was sitting on the couch being a "nerd," doing his work. Millie sat restfully by the arm of the couch next to him with tired eyes reading articles on her laptop, and Loona had her head propped up on her desk watching videos on the computer.

However, things soon took an unfortunate turn, when a chunk of Loona's iced coffee fell on her shorts, making them wet and sticky.

Furiously, she grunted. "URRGH! Mother fucker!!"

Thankfully, Loona kept a spare set of clothes for similar disasters stuffed in her purse. Having spare clothes was also company policy, since their job consisted dealing with a lot of blood, anyway.

Though she wanted to throw her drink across the room, she somewhat kept her cool and stood up with her legs cringing as the coffee dripped down them.

"Fucking- I'll be right back!" she said hurrying to the unisex bathroom they had in the office, making sure to bring her new pair of panties and shorts with her.

Moxxie was so caught up in his work that he did not seem to notice Loona even angrily yell.

Itching to take a piss, he put his pen down and went in the same direction. But once he opened the door, Loona was already nude from the waist down.

"Woah..." Moxxie said holding the door open. Loona then checked the mirror to notice Moxxie was in it, too.

Immediately, she blushed and turned around, holding her tail to hide her privates. She inhaled to let out a scream. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!"

Moxxie then peed himself a little and ran screaming.

Minutes later, as the imp had a hard time concentrating on his work, Loona came out blushing and growling with a clean pair of clothes.

"Hey, Millie, dumbass!" the hellhound said snapping her finger in her direction when she sat down.

"What is it, Loona?"

"Keep that thing  on a leash, would you?! That pervert now probably has a permanent carving of my ass in his gross nerd brain!"

"Is that so?" Millie said gritting her teeth, breaking the pencil in her hand with her clutched fist.

"It was an accident, ok?! I had to take a piss! I still have to take a piss!!" He protests. His eyes grew wider and wider as he saw flames in her eyes. "Um, heh, you can stop looking at me like that, now, dear."

"Oh, sorry about that. Where are my manners?" She shrugged off her rage, saving it for when two get home.

Moxxie then ran to the bathroom as he meant what he said.

"Don't worry, Loona. I'll be sure to give him a piece of my mind when we go home, today." Millie assures her.

"You better... Or I will myself."

In the back of Loona's mind, she slowly became more and more inspired by how the imp reacted to her body. In fact, she actually wanted to toy with him by showing him more... In exchange for some favors and errands, of course.

"Hmm, she shed a little," Moxxie thought as he pinched a bit of her fur that laid on the counter and floor. "How does she get this worked up? I mean seriously? It's not like I saw her tits or anything."

As he was the more proper and clean type, he washed his hands before leaving the bathroom. Actually, the bathroom was located in the break room, just across from the glass table, where Loona sat to wait for him.

As he opened the bathroom door fully, Loona got up and grabbed him by the neck, pushing him back inside. She then propped him up on the two hooks on the wall by his horns.

"So, you like hellhounds, do you?" She said lustfully.

"What is this?! Put me down!!"

The hellhound pressed her body against him and played with his hair. "That is no way you should be talking to one, by the way."

His face turned red. "ohhhh, just wait until Millie finds out."

Loona then placed her claws on his neck. "Yeah? Go ahead and tell. I promise you will go missing." She nicked him and licked the spot that was bleeding. "Fuck, imps are delicious." She said.

Her warm breath on his neck made him cringe a little. "Now, do you promise you will behave for me?"

"O-ok." Moxxie said as he was curled up in the air like a possum playing dead.

"Good. Now do these list of chores for me, and when you're done, I promise I will show you more than just the waist down."  She winked.

Loona then took Moxxie down from the hooks so that he may have some physical control again. Moxxie returned to his work station with a tired look on his face, with Loona saying to Millie, "Whelp, it's settled."

"What's settled?"

"Moxxie gave me permission to kick his ass."

"Oh, please don't kill him. It probably WAS an accident."

"Kill him and lose my only source of schadenfreude?"

An hour has now passed, and it was officially closing time for IMP.  Instead of Moxxie driving home to his pretentiously forgiving wife, he actually went to Loona's. To admit, he did not want to pass up that opportunity of SEEING her. Seeing her naked.

Plus, he was now kind of scared of her, and did not want to be a murder case, which was ironic since he was technically dead anyway.

Finally, he arrived to the place to be greeted by Blitzo the moment he knocked on the door.

"Oh hey Moxxie, me and Loonie bear were actually playing some video games, believe it or not!"

"Dad? Who is that?"

"It's M, little horsie, don't worry about it!"

"Ew, please don't call me that... Like, ever," she said walking to the door, also. "No, he actually came to help. He agreed to do chores. For, uh, CHARITY! Yeah, charity." She grinned.

"Oh well ain't he such a hardworking little imp? Get in here!" Blitzo tugged him by the collar of his shirt.

"So, you have the list?" Loona said with her hands on her hips.

He pulled out the ridiculously-long paper which turned out to be as tall as him. His pupils widened. "Oh, crumbs."

In summary, the chores consisted of a bitch-load of cleaning, mopping, sweeping, etc. Once he got down to the bottom of the list, he was exhausted and confused.

"'Rearrange... room?'" He said trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah. I sit back and watch you move my room around to see how I like it."

He let out a long, drawn-out sigh and got to work.

"Nope, nope, nope, nooo," Loona said as he came up with the many ways he could have arranged her room. As he was struggling with the remaining stamina he had, she finally said, "Ok, that's good."

"I think I'm gonna pass out now." He said and fell on the ground with a completed chore list.

"What a baby," she said as she began to take off her clothes.

When he regained consciousness, Moxxie spotted a naked hellhound on a clean, neatly-made purple bed.

"Well? Are you gonna fuck me or stare at me some more?"

Surprisingly, Moxxie was a mad professional in bed, making Loona yip and grip the sheets below her. Perhaps all those years of Millie teaching him a thing or two really paid off.

Soon after, the two then tired themselves out, holding each other throughout the night. Moxxie laid on top of Loona as though she were a warm, furry hellhound pillow.