Sub! Loona x Dom! M! imp Reader

requested by Mr_s_2001

During your hours at IMP Headquarters, Blitzo scheduled an emergency meeting that was dubbed as "...of highest importance".

Of course, you were an employee there at the business. You were taller than many of the imps in ImpCity, too. You also had a firm build, a broad chest, and nothing to mess around with, to put it nicely.

You were not some Hollywood hunk, however. Your looks were not flawless, but you still did manage to have some eyes come your way, with some seeking interest in you.

You came to work that day with a dress shirt was fastened almost skin-tight at the chest with a tie, and matching pants and shoes to go with it.

Loona was not phased by your slight charm, though. She could see your flaws like a sharp knife, just like everyone else. Regardless, she kept her mouth quiet about you. At least, not openly.

"Psh, fucking nerd. He looks like a high school principal... And I HATE high school." Loona said under her breath as she snarled at the sight.

"Ok, Guys. As you know, we may or may not have an emergency on our hands."

Moxxie sighed as he rubbed in between his eyes. "Sir, just spit it out."

"I- ... I lost one of my stuffed horses."

"Oh for fuck's sake, Sir! You called us in here for that?!"

"Moxxie, this no joking matter! You KNOW horses mean the world to me!"

"Emergency meetings are meant for something that is serious and could affect multiple people! Not for your... STUPID HOBBY!"

"This IS serious!"

Loona took her feet off the table and put her phone down. "Can you two just shut up?! Fuck, you two bitch over the stupidest shit! Blitzo, no one cares that you lost your horse. You have plenty of other damn horses! I'm sorry, I'm going to take Moxxie's side with this one, even though I hate every fiber of his fucking being."

"But that one was my favorite!"

"Yeah? Well, no one can have what they want."

Meanwhile, you could care less to intervene, and simply propped your head up on your hand to watch the argument. What your eyes focused on the most, however, was Loona, as you thought she was amazingly attractive.

Naturally, you thought that she had a boyfriend, but come to find in your research, she was still single and up for grabs.

Beforehand, you did achieve some small talk with her, so you have established some grounds before you could move with a more direct approach.

As the team was done bickering about Blitzo's "stupid shit," you and Loona were left alone in the meeting room as the imp gang went to the break room.

You stood up and bent down so that your head was close to her ear "So what are you watching?" You say as you looked at her phone screen.

"Fuck off, weirdo. Like you'd care what I'm doing anyway."

"Oh, thats no way to talk." You croaked. Your hand slipped around the fur of her neck just above her spiky choke collar.

Your thick fingers fit all the way around, with the middle finger reaching your thumb on the other side. "You would look better with my hands around your neck."

Loona's face turned red and she began to breathe heavily. "Hhhu- You better- I will tear your face off, you-"

You reached to nibble her cheek. "I know."

She let out a quiet yip. Visibly, she looked as though she was horrified, but the truth was, she was madly in love.

"How about you meet me at my place and I can teach you something new." You slid a piece of paper on the table.

As you were walking out the room, Loona gave you a toothy frown as she was still blushing.

When the day ended, the hellhound followed the directions on the piece of paper as she swung her tail curiously. As she walked down the the suburbs of ImpCity, she finally came across an average-looking house.

Before she went to your house, however, she changed into her "BIG HORSE" hoodie. Secretively, she still appreciated what her dad gave her, even though the text made no real sense.

Inside, it was dim, and the door was unlocked. As she walked around, she noticed that the kitchen light was still on, and that a cold glass of water laid on the island.

Since Loona became incredibly thirsty all of a sudden, she quickly downed the glass. Once she finished and set the glass back on the island, however, you came from behind and softly wrapped your arms around her.

Thinking it was a complete stranger, the hellhound elbowed you on the torso. Because your body was stiff as a board, you did not budge, nor did it hurt. But it did convince you to stop holding her, and you backed up.

"A simple 'let go of me' would have done nicely." You said as your arms were crossed, shirtless.

"Oh, it's you... Sorry about that." Loona replied with her hand on her bicep.

"I like the sweater you came with, tonight, by the way. It makes you cuter." You said.

"Psh, no I'm not

"Psh, no I'm not... But whatever you say, I guess..." She shook her head. "Why the hell are you so interested in me, anyway?"

"Yeah? And why do you love me?"

"I do NOT love you."

You approached her face and your tone dropped to soft and handsome. "Are you sure about that?" You then pressed your lips on hers.

She pushed you away and she held her chest as her face was solid red. "Ok, maybe a little bit."

"Good girl. Now, let's say that you take off those shorts for me. After all, it's not fair that I'm the only one that is half-naked."

Her shorts dropped to the floor, and her underwear was soaked.

"I see you have made a mess for me." You licked the spot and she blushed harder. Her eyes closed and her mouth quivered. The brushing of your tongue made her yip again.

After you teased her with your actions, you got back up from the floor, and Loona put her hands on your breasts. She looked into your eyes with her mouth open.

You closed her mouth with your index finger under her chin and gave her another kiss. You then picked her up and carried her to your room as she held onto your horns, where you two would fuck like wild animals.

The rest of you two's clothes laid in the floor of your room. As you two were finished getting it on, so to speak, Loona exhaustedly rested on your chest. You held her like a little teddy bear with your hands covering much of her upper body, as you two's tails wrapped around each other.

You fell asleep first, and Loona got on her phone. Shortly after, she put her phone away, however, and slept with you for the rest of the night.

idk, i added this because this is what sounds like Loona would have on her playlist.