Loona x Armoured! Armed! MTF! Sub! reader part 2

Requested by: RealLogicWolf

Still, when you woke up, and when the Sun was peeking through the blinds, Loona was in your arms, sleeping like a baby. As quietly as possible, you reached behind you to check the time on your phone. It was eight in the morning

You have one hell of an excuse to make for your disappearance. The crew that you ran with are thinking you are dead.

As you silently swiped your thumb up and down your phone screen, looking at social media, the sleeping hellhound began to make some movements of her own, and woke up shortly after.

Loona then stretched with her back pushing against your torso.

"Good morning, Loona. How did you sleep?" You asked.

"Wonderful." She whispered and closed her eyes. A small pause followed, and she alarmingly opened her eyes more. "Wait. Where the hell am I?"

"My house. I saved you from that laboratory, remember? I fed you and gave you a bath."

She sighed and closed her eyes once more. "Maybe. You didn't have to do that, you know. I would have taken care of myself." Again, her eyes flung open. "Oh shit, I have to go home!"

As Loona attempted to rush out of bed and open the portal to hell to find Blitzo, she began to grunt and moan in pain, and struggle at even the slightest movement.

You did not want to take your chances and watch her helplessly flop on the floor like a hospital patient. "Woah, woah, easy, Loona. You need time to heal first. You just got done being abused in a lab, and you already want to fly away."

Her breathing picked up from all the physical pain she was experiencing.

"I'm. Fine." She grit her teeth.

"Loona-" Your tone lowered to mimic a more sweet and gentle nature. "Loona, I promise you, you're not fine. If you don't stay in bed, it will take longer for you to get better, and it will take longer for you to see this 'Blitz' person."

"I don't even have a phone to let him know anything. Those assholes took it!" Loona was visibly frustrated and sat on the bedside arched over.

"You can use my phone if you know his number. I don't mind." You offer.

"I think I might have to. I can barely even move because I am in so much fucking pain." She said putting her hand on your phone on the nightstand.

"Good. Now please lay back down." You got up from the bed to stretch. "Do you want breakfast? Eggs, and what not?"

"Yeah." Loona said comfortably as she was propped up on her phone and her legs were hiding in the covers.

As you were cooking and preparing a meal for you and her, you couldn't help but have this warm feeling in your heart. The feeling of taking care of someone. Someone who actually depends on you to be helped.

When you were done happily stacking her plate with the crunchiest bacon you could find, alongside a few eggs to compliment her appetite, you began to walk back to your room to see the hellhound watching Netflix on your tv and hugging your pillow.

You handed her the breakfast. "Here you go, sweetie. Hopefully, you like extra bacon."

Loona looked at the plate between her legs and her eyes began to water. She then smiled uncontrollably and grabbed your face to kiss it, and your eyes widened.

"You're so sweet, I love you so much." She grinned as a tear left her eye.

Blushing, your eyes turned away and you smirked. "I love you, too."

"Hey, you wanna watch this series with me? I bet you would like it." Loona patted next to her on your side of the bed.

You chuckled. "Sure. Just let me get a new pillow from the closet since you stole mine, you thief."

She quietly laughed, in response. Afterward, you sat closely with her to watch the tv and ate you two's breakfast peacefully.

"So, what did Blitz think about your whereabouts?"

"He's glad that I am safe and sound, and he thought that it was splendid that you are helping me recover. No, really, thank you, Y/N. I might not express it in the way that I want to, but I care about you so much, now. You have no idea what would have happened if you didn't save me."

"I'm happy I could be there when you needed me the most."

Loona kissed you on the cheek and continued on with the tv series. When you two were a few episode in, she yawned. "We can keep this up, later. How do you like it so far?"

"It's pretty awesome, not gonna lie."

"That's good." She hands you the pillow you had initially. "Here, you can have your pillow back. I think I'ma take a nap."

You returned her kiss on the cheek and took her empty plate. "Ok, sleep well. If you need to use the bathroom or something, holler at me. I will be in the living room."

With her face sunk in the pillow and the blanket tucked over her shoulder, she sleepily replies with a "mhm".

At around three in the afternoon, Loona wakes up from her nap and called for you. The large coke she last night finally completed its journey through her system, and she needed to empty her bladder.

"Y/N!"

You ran down the hallway to your room. "Yes, dear?" You panted.

"Could you take me to the bathroom? I really need to go."

"Of course, Loona. Whatever you need."

Once she sat on the bedside, you wrapped your arm around her waist and helped pull her up. You and she then made the trip to the bathroom.

You looked away to respect her privacy, and once she was finished, you escorted her back to your room so that she may lay down.

Secretly, when she added Blitzo's phone number, she also planted her phone number in there, also.

After a couple more nights of resting and regaining her strength, she was able to stand on her own and walk like normal, again.

However, this was also the same time the government broke down your door, looking for the hellhound. 

"Quick, Loona! Use the portal!"  You said as the rumbling noise of military men surrounded the interior of your home.

She opened the portal, but began to worry about you. "W-what about-"

"Don't you worry about me. I'll be fine. I will see you in hell shortly. I promise."

Loona rushed in to give you one last kiss in the living world, and made it count. "Thank you. For everything."

The portal closed, and the door to your room was violently broken down from its hinges. A heavy duty rifle was pointed against your head, and the soldier demanded you take out what you were hiding.

"The SPC, Mr. Y/N! Where is it?!"

You crossed your arms and stared at the man. The last words you heard were "take him out, he's not going to say anything," and you died, proudly.

As predicted, you went to hell. You saw the hellhound walk nervously down a sidewalk, and you could tell right away it was Loona. Lucky for you, the angels dropped you off at ImpCity, the same place in hell she lived, also.

You tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around. "You really think I would leave you, Loona?"

She immediately grinned and wrapped her arms around you. "Please don't scare me like that, again, ok? People can get thrown in heaven, too, and they can't do anything about it, either."

"I would never leave you, Loona. The whole spirit world would have to take me down for that."

She grabbed your hand smiling. "Let's go home. I'm sure Blitz is dying to see you."