Loona x M! human reader

Requested by Mr_s_2001

It was nighttime, and a worried Blitzo sat at the kitchen table. Loona's curfew was specifically scheduled to be 11 PM, but it was 11:30.

Eventually, Loona did show up, and Blitzo saw her walk up to the front door. As soon as she opened the door and stepped inside, however, she got a mouthful by her adoptive father.

"Loona, where the fuck were you?! I was worried sick!" He yelled.

"What the fuck? I haven't even been gone that long. Get the fuck off my back!" She snarled as she put her earbuds in about to play music.

"No, I will not get the fuck off your back! Do you see what time it is?!"

"Yeah, and?"

"How does that not mean anything to you!? You could have been killed! You don't know what truly lurks out there!"

"So I've been gone for 30 extra minutes. Big deal. I don't think it's as life threatening as you make it out to be. And, by the way, I think I know how to fend for myself if it came to that point."

Blitzo shakes his head. "You will never understand a father's fear. No matter how tough you think you might be, there will always be someone that is tougher than you. Just saying. I have been down that road. How about, you are grounded from using the portal for a week, if you think you're such a mother fucking badass!"

She showed her teeth. "Whatever. Fuck you," and slammed the door to her room. "Jokes on him, I re-wrote and memorized the text." She then said under her breath.

After around ten minutes of protesting, drinking, and jamming out to metal while laying on her bed, Loona pulled out her phone to call you from the living world.

As you were gaming on your computer in your room, your phone began to buzz and light up the name "Loona".

Surprised, you picked it up. "Hey babe, what's up?"

"Hey, honey, can I crash at your place? Dad's being a stupid asshole again."

"Oh for sure! Listen, you are always welcome here, unless I say otherwise."

"Aww, thanks, babe. Well, I'll see you shortly then. Love you." She hung up the phone before you could say "love you" back.

Back in Loona's room, she is seen attempting to pull out the copied text from the drawer. But, before she could pull it out all the way, she heard her door open, and her pupils widened. Without hesitation, she shoved the paper back in the drawer.

"Hey, Loonie. Do you mind if we talk?" Blitzo says as half of his imp body showed through the cracked door.

She crossed her arms as she sat on her bed tipsy. "I guess." She sighed.

Blitzo sat on the bed with her. "I'm sorry that it seems that I get mad at you all the time. I only do these things because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Yeah, I know. I just find it frustrating sometimes that you get upset over the littlest things. Like, sometimes I can't help that I don't keep track of the time, you know?"

"Maybe I should get you a watch." He says innocently, and she silently chuckled. "I am also scared that you are going to pick the wrong man in your life. I have had horrible experiences with that, too. Not with Stolas, of course."

Her hands left her arms to emphasize her frustration. "Then let me have a fucking boyfriend! I can't just tell him to be good on command just for you! People just don't work like that! Also, I can't guarantee that I will pick the right one, first try. Like you couldn't with several of your relationships."

"Yeah, I guess I have been a little too harsh on that part. But regardless, you know I will go to heaven and back, just to keep you safe, right?"

"Yeah, I know. Just, please, let me have my space. For Satan's sake, I'm a grown ass woman! I am not a puppy, anymore!"

"Ok, Loonie. I'll give it a try." He kissed her on the cheek and got off the bed to approach the door. "I want this light off at one. Got it?"

"Yes, dad."

"I love you, Loona. Forever and always."

"I love you, too." She smiled and brushed her bangs to the side.

As soon as he shut the door, Loona continued with pulling the paper out of the drawer. She put a finger on a piece of text, and a portal opened. She then stepped inside along with the paper that was in her hand, and a bottle of unfinished vodka in the other.

Thankfully, she did it correctly, and landed in a spot somewhere in your backyard. It was cold and rainy.

"Damn, I should have brought a hoodie." She muttered.

In your house, you were disturbed by the sound of knocking at your back door. You told your friends to "be right back," and went to investigate. And of course, the knocking was Loona, and you grew thrilled.

You opened the door. "Hi, babe!" You wall of cold that came in, though, prompted concern for the poor hellhound, as she was also damp from the rain. "Well, what are you standing around for? Come in!" You say as you ushered her inside.

Loona shook her fur, making you cringe as the water sprinkled on your face. She turned around and hugged you as the bottle lazily gripped in her hand, still. She sighed. 

"Thank you for letting me stay."

The warmth of your house made her comfortable, and as a result, made her sleepy, too. She yawned as she still held onto you. After quite some time, the hugging ceased.

"Hey, maybe you should put the bottle down, ok? I don't think you would want something bad to happen to it. Like drop on the floor." You say as you took it from her and rested it on the kitchen table.

You and Loona then went to your room and had some alone time together. You let her play games on your computer and you grabbed her something to eat. Not to mention, you also grabbed her drink and brought it to to her as well.

Loona had a few more drinks, but only enough to make herself relax. And you did the same.

Of course, Loona was definitely the one to rage when it came to video games. Many times she came close to throwing your keyboard through the wall, but since she considered where she was and that it wasn't her property, she kept her cool.

As the night progressed, you and Loona decided to put up the games and go to bed. You and she took off your clothes and had passionate sex under the covers.

Naked, you two drifted to sleep holding each other in the dark as you two listened to the rain patter off the house's windows and roof.