christians & markiplier

so basically, i am a big fan of markiplier and pewdiepie (youtubers) and recently, like few days ago, i have scrolled down on markiplier's comments and found this lovely dude. (picture on the side) and once i've read the comment he had put out there, i couldn't help but laugh with disappointment. i mean wow dude. what is wrong with you.

first of all, mark's videos do not contain rape, satanic images, and sexuality in his videos. yes he does swear a lot, but his videos are amazing and he is in general a nice person, i mean just look at him (the video i put on the side) he's just a cutie little pie and has a big heart, and no one can tell me different.

but what had angered me the most was when the guy said that mark supports, and i quote, propagate evil things like liberalism, homosexuality, and gender equality. like wow, all i wanna do is punch that guy cause i am a christian myself and i do not in any way think of homosexuality as an evil thing.

what i want to say is basically that being gay, lesbian, bi etc. is not an evil thing!!!!!!!!!!!! they all are humans just like you. they have done nothing wrong to deserve such hate. they're beautiful, kind and such loving people, not in any way are they evil.

few days ago, my religion teacher has also drove me to the point where i wanted to turn into a unicorn and stab him with my horn in the butt (not really but you get the point) basically what he said was that gay people were created by satan. and i was like the fuck dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. and he said that being overweight is a sin. like wtf no. my mom is overweight and not because she eats too much but because she has health problems; she has lost her own child (my sister) and has been coping with it since then, she is such a strong woman and has been through hell and pain when the war showed up back in 1992.

like everyone who says such things, as in homosexuality being evil, overweight being a sin, can go jump off a cliff because they do not deserve to call themselves christians! christians are not evil and heartless like that.

i do not believe in jesus, or god, but i consider myself christians because my family is. and what i wanted to say was, doesn't jesus love everyone equally? no matter the sex, or the skin colour.

we all are humans, black or white, japanese or russian, we all are the same. we're one, but if we keep on talking like this, sharing hate and such awful words, this world will fall apart, and leave the chaos wandering around.

and basically, the reason i kinda don't believe in religion is because everybody is freaking insane, telling you that being gay is wrong, priests being rapists, the church in general stealing money from people, i mean where does this world go???

i am not against jesus, or god. but i do am against the people who consider themselves christians and they talk like that guy (on the picture) did.

it is just wrong in all way.

i know i'm probably gonna get major hate for this but i don't care. you should all be loving and kind, sharing happiness around and be helpful to other people because like jesus said “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you are also to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

love for one another, that's what all the people need to have, being christian or muslim, orthodox christian or atheist, buddhist or protestant, it doesn't matter, you shall all have love, discipline for others because at the end of the day, we all are the same and deserve to be loved.