self harm

alright this is a serious rant, no jokes, no stupid comments, just me being serious about self harming.

have you ever felt abandoned, lost in between time and space, alone but yet you had plenty of friends, felt as if you were transparent, just another nobody who has no purpose in walking down the earth. you have, haven't you?

you even thought of doing something terrifying that has travelled through your brain and skin, leaving you trapped with those horrible thoughts.

don't do it okay.

please, don't do it.

there's always another solution for it alright. doesn't have to be the blade cutting down your beautiful skin.

just look at you. look at yourself. you're beautiful, amazing and so incredible. look how far you've gotten. I know you sometimes feel like there's no hope anymore, no point for you to keep on living but you're here for a reason alright. you're here to change the world into a better place.

look how amazing you are: getting up every god damn day and making through everything. that's so incredibly amazing and i'm so damn proud of you, all of you.

sometimes it's okay not to be okay, it's okay to feel grief, sorrow and sadness. because after that, you'll feel joy and happiness. you'll be able to feel such amazing things in life.

just keep pushing on, alright.

keep fighting. bite your lip, scream, cry, hit but don't ever take your amazing life away. you're strong, stronger than you think you are and you're able to do amazing things if you just try.

we're human. we do terrible things and feel terrible things, but we can also do amazing things and feel those amazing things.

you're not perfect. hell, nobody is. but that's what makes us unique. every flaw creates the beautiful creature you are, because you're you, you are yourself and you're able to do so many amazing things.

don't harm yourself, but look for help. if you need anyone, i'm sure there's a lot of people who can help you, parents, friends even me. i'm here for you alright. you're not alone and you'll never be alone cause i've been through the same thing and i know how awful it is.

i want you to know that i'm here for you, and i want you to keep breathing. close your eyes and take a deep breath, then another. and another.

you're beautiful, has anyone told you that lately?

and what's most important, you're strong. and you should keep being strong, keep being a fighter because that's what i want you to do, that's what this world wants from you.

sure, life is a bitch, it really is. it'll push you down, break your dreams, and even get you to the point where you just don't want to wake up anymore, but that's what life is. that's what it'll always be and all you gotta do is to show the world that nothing can bring you down, not even the stupid life we're all surrounded with.

stay strong.

and if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here. doesn't matter if we don't know each other, i'll always do my best to help.

smile now, it looks good on you.

i love you.