why

do you know what makes me mad?

do you?

no, it's not the fact that i can't become a unicorn.

and no, it's not the fact that mayonnaise is actually an instrument.

it's the fact that i am not enjoying living in my country at the moment.

why?

well let's see.

1. i'm 45445846874874978 miles away from the people i meet on here so the chance of meeting them is zero to 69zillion (yes that's a number i just invented. deal with it)

2. the people i look up to; bands, singers etc, never come to my country. why? BECAUSE I LIVE IN A FREAKING NEVERLAND THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ON THE MAP THAT'S WHY. people haven't even heard of my country, i'm not even kidding.

''where do u live''

*says the name of the country*

''oh, i've heard of it somewhere. is that something to eat?''

*turns into a ball of sadness and cries*

or another way

''where are u from''

*says the country name*

''oh, i've never heard of it''

of course you haven't. *starts sobbing quietly*

3. i have never, ever, and i repeat EVER been to a comic con, meet and greet or to a mind blowing concert. why? just read number 2. again.

4. even if someone comes to my country, the concert tickets are so freaking expensive. dude, do i look like someone who lives in a castle built of golden bricks on mount everest?

exactly.

5. and the traveling tickets to another country to attend tours are also super expensive. they go from $600 to over $2000. again, i don't shit gold. (wish i did though, that'd be awesome woah)

6. i just want to go to a bastille, the neighbourhood, the 1975, imagine dragons or x ambassadors concert. and i wanna go to a meet and greet/comic con and maybe see dylan o'brien, jensen ackles or any cast from a tv show that i adore, like am i asking too much? am i?

i just want to hug those people who make my life better. like i don't care if it's just for 2 seconds or less, i just wanna tell those people how much i love them and how much they make me happy because i put 99.9% of my life into fandoms and into fangirling. honestly, it's kinda sad because that moment when reality bitch slaps you right in the face, you then realize that you might never meet your idols and that they don't even know you exist.

but then again, yes it's not everything about meeting them, becoming their wife *pedo face smile* and so on. it's about music, about supporting those people, but like it makes me upset that i won't be able to see them live, to hear their music, to actually SEE them singing and feel their energy and emotions, to see them or performing in general or just watch them being idiots on stage or on meet and greets.

is that too much to ask for?

seriously can someone adopt me. someone who's from either uk, france, usa, spain, canada, korea, japan, or sweden???? i won't pay u cause i'm broke but just pls adopt me anyway. i'm cute and i won't eat all your food or pee in ur bed, i promise.

ugh being an international fan sucks.