thank you

• Dedicated to every single one of you

hi there, mighty unicorns.

i wish you all a merry christmas. hope you guys get everything your little hearts ever wished for and i love you and want you to spend these holidays the best you can. go out, have fun and be yourself.

you all are seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me because you showed me that i can be something, that i can mean something and that seriously made my whole life.

also, a lot of people made their own rant book because I inspired them, and honestly, that has made my life so much better u guys have no idea. when you say that I inspired you to do something, doesn't matter what, it can be anything, even if I inspired you to turn into a jar of mayonnaise, I can honestly say that it gives me the best feeling ever.

i just hope i will be able to make you guys laugh and smile, and to keep that smile on your face as long as possible because you all deserve that.

this is just a little thank you to all of you who have been supporting me through these 5 months. thank you all for leaving such amazing comments and votes on all my work 'cause this all wouldn't be possible without you.

you guys are perfect. I love you so much you perfect little shits.

and always remember;
        be a good unicorn. not a bad one. and life will give you cupcakes. love you!!!