haters

tbh I hate haters, idk if that makes me a hater but I don't care. I hate disrespectful people and the ones who want the whole attention to themselves.

people, no. you ain't no jesus.

for example, those who start hating on ariana grande, miley cyrus, justin bieber, one direction and even 5sos, can just stop for a second and shut their damn mouths. first of all no one gave u the right to hate on someone you haven't even met. second of all, it's their life, u let them do their shít and you go do yours.

it's funny how people nowadays only concentrate on somebody else's life that they totally forget about their own shit.

"justin beiber is gay!!" "lol miley is a whore, I miss hannah montana!" "ariana grande is a slut." "zain is a terrorist, harri iz gey" LIKE NO. JUST STOP.

I don't care if you like them or not, cause honestly I'm not a fan of them either but at least I respect them and have nothing against them because they had done absolutely nothing wrong to me! I have no reasons to hate them and neither do you.

If you don't like them, then that's fine, everyone has their own opinions. but at least you don't have to show how ugly and nasty is your personality the second you open your mouth to say something bad about these people.

they have accomplished more than you ever have in ur life.

jesus take the wheel

bless u