dumb fanfic moments

i love fanfiction. fanfiction is literally my life, but sometimes when i come across those who literally make you die out of laughter, i wish fanfic didn't exist.

numero 1 - disappearing/non existing parents

basically what's really funny when a main character is 16/17 years old and lives in 30 feet high building made of gold in madagascar. i mean how, where are ur parents, how did you even get there?

and when parents pop out only when the main character is heartbroken or something. it's like their parents literally come out of the sky ''hey dere daughter. long time no see huh'' and after the writer doesn't know where to put the parents in the story, poof the parents are suddenly dead. or they're transferred to the north pole.

numero 2 - insecure model characters

'i looked myself in the mirror. my shiny hair was falling down my shoudlers, my bright eyes looking at my thin thighs and my 6 pack. i hate myself.' and yet she's portrayed by beyonce

numero 3 - prologues/starts

i just want to scream when a fanfic is starting like 'my name is bitchita, im 17 and i come from da fabulous london aye.'

i mean c'mon, is that a really good way to start a fanfic. i dont know why but i really hate that

numero 4 - touring with 1d

ha. that's like the most funniest thing ever.

''will u come with us on the tour?''
''yas niall,harry,louis,zayn,liam. i shall come with u''

and then she leaves school and her whole family and never hears from them again. but of course her bfffffff has to come with her. just no.

numero 5 - everything irritating

''mom i'm pregnant'' 10 year old bitchita yelled around the house.
 -
''that's amazing darling.'' her mom replied.

*walks down the streets and suddenly bumps into justin bieber*
''what's your name''
- ''bitchita''
''such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. here have my number, my birth documents, my last name and my virginity''

*comes home from school and sits next to harry styles*
''hey wanna have sex''
- ''yep'' he said popping the 'p'.

*bipolar bitchita is bipolar*
i luv u so much herry lets have babies and live happy ever after
- i luv u too, our baby's name is gon be darcy
*5 seconds later*
I HATE U I NEVER LIKED U U PIECE OF SHIT
- IDC I FUCKED 545454 GIRLS BEFORE I MET U

i'm crying guys. somebody hELP