parents

yes i love my parents more than anything in this world and yes, i do know that they want the best for me but sometimes they're the most annoying people in the entire world.

and no it's not because i'm a teenager, and no one understands me, and i hate people. it's just facts alright.

for example, i know teenagers who basically go out every single day, don't clean their room, don't go in the garden when it's 5454545 degrees outside and have bad grades and their parents are totally okay with that, like they don't even yell at their children whereas my parents scream at me (mostly my mom) for leaving a glass at the kitchen counter.

i mean wtf it's a glass (i have my own glass in entire house and i only drink from it okay don't judge me) what did the glass do to you?

and i can't forget about not swearing in the house. like oh my god, they're so strict when it comes to that. my mama goes insane when i say things like dammit or shit but everything is fine when she goes on a swearing rampage and mentions not only hitler but the whole electronic company and people who invented computers.

when i was younger, they always told me to go to my room, and now they're begging me to get out of my room and go out and do something.

what difference does it make for me to go out in the nature and do what? nothing????

i do clean the house every saturday and when i'm done with it of course i'm gonna sit at my computer and spend some time on wattpad (we're talking about 5 hours on wattpad yep) but then they my mom shows up and yells at me for not doing anything but sit behind a screen 24/7.

i don't get it.

i'm seventeen, i don't understand what they're expecting me to do??? how can i make myself useful in the nature???? with people???

the town is 465464858 miles away and i don't have a car. my dad is my only taxi driver and i don't want to bother him every single day just because i want to go out and spend some time with people (which i never do)

and that moment when we're having a fight and they begin with ''back when i was young...''

like nO. STOP. YES I UNDERSTAND YOUR LIFE WAS WAY DIFFERENT THAN IT IS FOR US TEENAGERS NOW BUT LIKE I'M PERFECTLY FINE WITH BEING INSIDE MY HOUSE AND NOT HAVING FRIENDS. WHY CAN'T YOU BE FINE WITH IT TOO????