obsessions

ok first things first, i apologize for not updating. like omg i haven't updated since 1945. i'm sorry, i haven't been inspired much lately and nobody pissed me off these days so i had nothing to rant about bUT LUCKILY, i tend to have new obsessions every week.

more like every hour

or every minute.

like do you ever just get up from your computer to walk aimlessly around your house only to sit back down in front of the computer again bc books, tv shows, bands, tumblr, boys and other shit????

i do

and it's starting to scare me.

for real, one day i'm obsessed with this ship, and the other day i'm obsessed with this other ship. one minute i'm obsessed with dylan o'brien, then the other minute i'm searching gifs of kpop boy singers like tf is wrong with me. one day i talk about dean winchester, then the other day i cry over stefan salvatore.

it takes me about 0.23 seconds to be a part of a new fandom.

i'm serious. just ask me what music i like, or who is my favorite character or favorite tv show and i'll suddenly come back to life and give you a 85454854747 hours long and passionate speech but if you ask me about something else i'll just be like idk.

but if you guys think about it, we're legit crazy. we dedicate 99.9% of our lives to tv shows, we spend hours loving fictional characters, we laugh randomly just because of a fandom reference, we can switch from our normal personality to another in 0.12 seconds.

like, imagine if there's a reality tv show where all the fandoms are put together in one room with only one tv and one computer? *world war 3 begins*

but seriously i need to stop mentally dating the boys i will never meet in my life. i also need to stop falling in love with fictional characters who either end up dead or at the end of the day you realize that they're not even real. *sobs*

one day i killed a bug and i didn't even scream or run for my life. screw college, i know my true calling: gonna become a hunter.

i have no life