backstabbers & gossip

we all gossip, you have to admit. there hasn't gone a day that you haven't said ''look how her hair looks today'' ''omg did she seriously wear those shoes in school'' ''lol her makeup looks like she was actually trying to transform herself into a moose''

honestly i gossip too. it's wrong, it's so so wrong and rude but it's the impact today's society has left on you. you can't help it but think ''oh my god'' when someone who is terribly dressed walks pass by. it became a habit and we sadly can't get away from it.

but what i really hate is gossiping about your friends. for example; bitchlala is best friend with boobzina, and one day you and bitchlala go to have a cup of coffee and suddenly bitchlala starts talking about how boobzina looked horrible today and that her feet smell.

i mean. just. why. you're acting nice with her but once she's not here you immediately turn in satan in high waisted jeans. like no.

it's so wrong and totally rude when you do that. like why are you even friends with that person if all you're gonna do is gossip about her later?

if you do that, i'm gonna slap you with my mighty shoe, in the face.

and dear satan in high waisted jeans, you need to shut up, cause nobody likes backstabbers.